Below Job Profile Requirements
1) Clerical Position – Assisting Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
2) Preparing Various Reports – Sales, Stocks, and as per request from Manager
3) Preparing Shipping Documents for Letter of Credit
4) Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
5) Follow up orders with suppliers.
6) Communicate with suppliers, & Customers
7) Plan and track the shipments.
8) Prepare Shipping Documents for Letter of Credit
9) Co-ordinate with branch office for forecasts, sales etc.
Activity: Railways tracks (fastening system) – Crane tracks
Objective; to develop port crane services around the ME region
The Port Crane Services Manager is responsible for generating leads for port cranes services business by visiting various ports around the region, work on costs with Projects & Service team, keep technical/quality control on project execution & deliverance in accordance with the quality standards and Group guidelines & policies.
Quotes and Project Assessment
He will generate the leads and for each lead he will be responsible for:
Give clear information to Projects teams for preparing quotes
Support Sales Managers in commercial meetings with the clients whenever required
Liaise with Service Manager for manpower & machinery requirements
Technical & quality compliance of each executed project
28K plus benefits.
We are looking for someone that has experience of working in Europe. This role will work a lot with European teams and therefore someone who has worked in Europe before, or works closely with Europe is required.
As a Senior Accountant, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Qualified from Professional Accounting bodies (ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIMA) or equivalent
• Experience of working with an ERP accounting system. (Oracle is a plus)
• Sales and purchase ledger input experience.
• Excellent in MS-Office (specifically Excel)
• Proven experience in manufacturing and engineering finance departments.
• Strong book-keeping experience with a keen understanding of cost accounting
• Experience of working in a commercial setting
• Sufficient knowledge of US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
• Capable of working to strict reporting deadlines
Our Client is reputable and rapidly growing European company in the HoReCa business.
On their behalf we are recruiting a Sales Executive, Fruits and Vegetables:
You will have experience of:
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Understanding of the fruits and vegetable category in the UAE
• Experience in sales under this category (min experience 3-4 years)
• Able to bring contacts / potential customers on board (retails, restaurants, hotels)
• Dynamic and enthusiastic person able to open new market opportunities with premium products
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Generating weekly quotes / price lists of products via master file excel calculation
Languages: Excellent English and Indian languages.
Must be a degree holder.
Must have experience in field sales (B2B) at least 4 years preferably from the fragrance oil component industry or perfume/fragrance industry, chemical industries or ingredients connected to home care, personal care sectors.
Proven track record of developing new businesses.
Good working knowledge of data analysis with regards to sales, costs, markets and customer development.
Must have a driving license .
Must be well versed with MS Office.
Grow and develop sales and business across MENA regions: UAE and Oman
Contribute to sales and marketing strategy and related business planning
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills both verbal and written.
Self-driven personality to develop he business and as well as relationship with the customer.
Planned, organized, enthusiastic and proactive.
Competitive salary plus medical and ticket
With 21 years’ experience in the local market and in the GCC, our client has established a strong relationship with European suppliers who along with the company’s underground team of independent designers, are setting trends in the perfumery industry. Drawing from new technologies, forms and materials; The company offers to their clients the latest designs and a quick turnaround for niche European perfumery components such as fragrance oils, aluminum cans, glass bottles, caps, pumps and collars, than the industry has to offer.
Market: Based in Dubai covering Saudi Arabia
Must have a Bachelors degree.
Must have a UAE driving license.
Must have experience in field sales experience B2B minimum 4 years from the fine fragrance component industry or perfume industry in GCC Countries from finished perfume companies.
Should have skills in B2B business development, excellent team management skills and should be able to build a great rapport with companies
On behalf of our client, a very reputable and growing US company, we are recruiting an AWS Solutions Architect (AWS)
You are Solutions Architect with extensive experience using AWS and cloud applications. You will provide ongoing recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency. You work to understand the customer's needs with the CTO and give prescriptive guidance on how to create solutions with AWS technology.
You will participate and lead activities such as technical account planning, architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos, and technical workshops. You will collaborate with other technical teams such as product engineering, professional services, support, product teams.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions. You will have the opportunity to implement cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing, Dubai based, for a reputable European Luxury Property Developer. Only candidates with experience in a large corporate in Up Market and Luxury property/or luxury items will be considered.
Luxury Developer industry experience/or Luxury Product, UAE.
Bachelor's or Master degree in Sales & Marketing or similar.
Past experience in managing a team of 2 to 3.
Ability to Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects.
Develop and manage marketing budgets.
Prior experience to develop sales forecasting and product branding plans. Establish and grow a target market share.
Great organization skills, able to work under pressure and at high speed. ‘Can do’ attitude and able to adapt to changes.
Problem solving abilities, attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are looking for an experience Talent Acquisition Manager for a reputable European MNC. This is a hands on role. Candidates with experience in a large corporate, preferably in the construction, Real Estate, Real Estate Development or those from a recruitment consultancy background are invited to apply.
At least five years of white collar recruitment experience, ideally within a versatile industry.
HR Degree, CIPD are not essential provided that you have sufficient past recruiting experience
You should have had experience in managing a team of 4 to 5 recruiters
Commercial mind-set; outcome focused, understanding the need to track performance metrics and reduce time/cost t hire, whilst attracting and selecting high quality talent.
Great organisational skills, able to work under pressure and at high speed. 'Can do' attitude and able to adapt to changes.
Problem solving abilities, attention to detail with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
On behalf of our reputable client, an international luxury fashion lifestyle group, we are recruiting an Arabic speaking Retail Sales Operations Executive, with previous experience in their industry. Ideally you will have experience in watches and accessories, or a similar field.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
3 to 5 years of experience in watches and accessories or similar field
Valid UAE driving license
Fluency in English and Arabic (written and verbal) is a must
Proficiency in MS Office
Good knowledge of sales and retail aspects
Familiarity with GCC markets is a plus
Ability to travel across the region with no restrictions
Achieve the monthly and yearly sell out targets for each account.
Monitor sales and stock reports on a weekly, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
Coordinating with the marketing team to ensure the A&P activities are well executed and in line with the quarterly plan.