Our MNC client is recruiting a Territory Sales Manager, for their office in Jeddah, KSA. You must be Arabic speaking, with a minimum of 7 - 10 years sales experience in architectural and/or building products in the KSA market.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager your responsibilities will be:
To develop customer leads and increase the “small opportunity” sales captured by the Company. “Small
opportunity” means sales up to a value of $50,000 USD per transaction. The territory manager will execute a
sales plan in the region, such plan to be developed in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager consistent
with Company business plans. In addition to this, the representative will be solely responsible for the entrance
matting solutions, without a any value cap. The territory manager will primarily carry out their duty of
capturing sales by visiting customers and potential customers out of the office.
Our successful client, a European SME and leader in the hard-facing business which offers its customers a complete line of high-performance tungsten carbide-based anti-wear products is looking for an English/French/Arabic speaking Laser Technical Sales Representative to be based in Dammam, KSA.
You will be responsible for managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads and qualifying prospects. Fully autonomous, you will plan, organize and execute sales campaigns all over the region.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and commercial knowledge and have a strong interest in sales and marketing of technical products and services. The first responsibility of this position will be to complete an internal training program.
- English language is a must and French/Arabic is a certain plus
- Experience from the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Experience in selling in the Middle-East
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently is a must
Our Client is a well established company providing Rope Access services. They are looking for Business Development Manager from the Oil and Gas industry to further develop their client base in the NDT field.
UAE experience in the same industry, and driving licence are a MUST.
• Fluent English language verbal & written
• Excellent IT knowledge. Inc. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Sound level of industry knowledge
• Mathematical & analytical skills
• Minimum 5+ years industry experience
Job Role and Objectives
• To build & develop the Company's client base
• To assist the GM in the development & execution of the annual business plan
• To support the Operations Team in order to ensure the successful execution of the business plan
• To assist in the acquisition of new clients
• To develop the company's client base within the field of NDT
Our MNC client is recruiting an Industrial Territory Manager (Eastern Province, KSA) to cover their full product range, with emphasis on the explosion and fire suppression venting product line.
• The candidate will be exclusively in charge of the industrial, power, chemical
and oil & gas sectors.
• Previous history of relevant experience and connections with Consultants /
Architects , Main Contractors, and EPC contractors.
• Liaise with local architects, contractors, and MEP companies to conduct
presentations, develop product specifications, and provide engineered
solutions for all our products.
• Provide and exchange sales information on daily basis, and report on
performance of distributors to the management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements within the sales guidance advised by senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum four years in Technical Support Role with Application Support as the primary focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical understanding and mindset with Software Systems
• Proficient with Jira Service Desk, Confluence
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate
• Mindset to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical customers and employees
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools (AWS Insight, SQL, Workbench etc…)
o Knowledge on SQL (How to Run/Understand Queries)
• Experience with S3, Windows Remote Desktop, Linux, AWS Transfer Family (or SFTP Models) Functionality
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
Our successful Client with offices in Europe and Asia is looking for an Arabic speaking Logistics Operator with UAE experience, preferably in the import/export of minerals used for various industrial applications.
Our Client imports the raw produce into the UAE where it is milled and distributed to clients by land/(truck), sea and railways to customers in various industries in Oman, KSA, UAE, Pakistan and India.
You will report to the Head of Logistics.
- Experience in the field of foreign economic activity - knowledge of the regulatory framework for foreign economic activity, legislation in the field of
- Experience in a related field or industry;
- Experience with customs;
- Experience in working with international carriers (railway, sea, air);
- Knowledge of the basics of warehouse accounting and inventory control systems;
- Knowledge of the basics of document management.
- Quality control
Our Client is a reputable MNC in the field of queue management solutions. They are looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Account Manager to be based at their DAFZA office. You MUST have experience in selling goods not for resale to airports in the UAE or GCC. A UAE driving licence is a MUST (car provided).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· To provide existing key customer accounts in the Airport sector within the MEA region with a first-class service for current and new projects, informing them about new products, creating new opportunities.
· To make regular visits to existing and potential customers
· To undertake desktop business development research to generate new leads and enquiries, including first contact
to establish sales appointments with potential new customers Key Tasks Actively support the existing Key accounts
in the Airport sector within the Middle East and Africa to ensure:
· Quotations / responses are completed on the same working day as the enquiry where practical
Our client is a Medical Centre. On their behalf we are looking for a (Financial Manager), with minimum 6 years experience in a large Clinic or Hospital. You will analyze every day financial activities, and who must have good experience with auditing, and able to provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- 6 + years experience
- Extensive experience in auditing
- Experienced in dealing with banks, Loans, plan finance support for any investment
- Experienced with any of ERP systems.
- Worked or fully aware about procedures, workflow and transactions in hospitals or big clinics.
- Welling to help on any analysis the clinic needs in regards of building a fully automated system to control the workflow and statements to be assigned in the clinic.
- Ability to lead team and manage all tasks and retrieve the reports to help the management make the right decisions.
- The candidate must be able speak and write (Arabic & English)
Our Client, a leading company in the field of luxury Italian custom-made furniture, with a long and relevant history and presence in the Middle East, is recruiting a Sales Manager - Middle East, with experience in the sales of high-end furnishing and in the sales and management of high-end finishing, bespoke interiors and custom-made products.
The candidate will manage the sales of the Group in the entire Middle East region, from the group regional office in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a professional experienced in the sales of high-end furnishing and in the sales and management of high-end finishing, bespoke interiors and custom-made products.
- Have excellent knowledge of the English language and preferably, of the Arabic language.
- Have a degree in Architecture and/or Design, or in Economics, with an excellent studies curriculum.
Salary plus commission on sales, plus Company mobile phone and laptop, and annual ticket.
Our Client is a very well established and French managed perfumery company which is rapidly expanding. The company is looking for an enthusiastic HR Director to join its dynamic and passionate team and support the company growth.
The candidate will be responsible for all HR activities of the company (36 employees as December, 2022).
This new role is a great opportunity for a senior HR profile willing to scale up and structure the HR function to support the company growth and maintain the right level of staff engagement. This position requires the employee to work on part-time basis (50% or 2.5 days per week) from their office.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
10+ years of HR experience,
HR Director /Senior HR Manager previous experience with full scope and ownership of HR activities
• Middle East working experience required (ideally in the UAE)
• Master’s Degree or MBA with major in Human Resources.