Our Client is a well established European manufacturer of Commercial Kitchens.
You will report to the R&D Manager. The main objective of the role is to assist in creating new products but also in redesigning existing company products. This includes the entire development process through engineering program and project management, conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, manufacturing, performance analysis, technical documentation and configuration management.
Qualifications & Profile :
• Degree in Architectural or any Engineering fields of Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical
• Proven 3-5 years’ working experience in designing process/system of commercial kitchen /Refrigeration & MEP drawings
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Auto desk Inventor, Solid works, 3D Max.
• Multi-tasking and good analytical ability to perform research and create design plans
• Very good mathematical skills to design schematics for potential products and create product dimensions.
Responsibilities include providing support in Pre-sales via pre-qualifications, technical inquiries, structural calculations and communicating directly with customers, if needed.
Responsible for standardizing technical submittals and compliance statements, and providing technical reviews and documents for projects and new models produced locally.
• Preparing compliance statements and pre-qualifications
• Answering technical inquiries and liaison with Head office in US
• Proposing models if beyond the scope of Sales expertise
• Communication with customer directly if needed via emails, phone or meetings.
• Providing technical documents related to products.
• Good communication with Sales department to keep them informed.
• Meeting with Consultants to support Sales in products specifications.
• Provide structural calculations and/or review of structural calculations.
Our Client is a mid-sized Biotechnology Company, operating in the UAE and India since 2006.
They are looking for a Tamil. Hindi, English speaking Finance Director with minimum 15 years of Finance and Accounting experience in the manufacturing industry. Must be qualified CA or MBA.
● Advise on Investment and financial strategies for the company.
● Maintain the financial health of the organization.
● Maintain and Develop relationships with Banking Institutions
● Negotiate with Banks/ NBFC’s/ Private Equity to raise funds and establish credit lines in line with company's growth.
● Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
● Preparing and analyzing budgets
● Understanding and advising on compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
● Performing risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
Our Client is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. We are recruiting a Master Planner for their Abu Dhabi office.
Degree in Architecture/Urban Planning or a closely related field; Master's Degree in Urban Design would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum of 8 years experience
Strong knowledge and understanding of detailed planning and development regulation guidelines.
Thorough knowledge of urban planning and development.
Proficiency in the English language
BIM and AutoCad experienced
Responsible for the preparation of master plans for various projects ranging from comprehensive planning initiatives to concept and detailed master planning for large-scale developments in a number of markets such as residential, mixed use, tourism, hospitality, and industrial projects.
Our successful client, a European SME and leader in the hard-facing business which offers its customers a complete line of high-performance tungsten carbide-based anti-wear products is looking for an English/French/Arabic speaking Laser Technical Sales Representative to be based in Dammam, KSA.
You will be responsible for managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads and qualifying prospects. Fully autonomous, you will plan, organize and execute sales campaigns all over the region.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and commercial knowledge and have a strong interest in sales and marketing of technical products and services. The first responsibility of this position will be to complete an internal training program.
- English language is a must and French/Arabic is a certain plus
- Experience from the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Experience in selling in the Middle-East
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently is a must
Our Client is a well established company providing Rope Access services. They are looking for Business Development Manager from the Oil and Gas industry to further develop their client base in the NDT field.
UAE experience in the same industry, and driving licence are a MUST.
• Fluent English language verbal & written
• Excellent IT knowledge. Inc. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Sound level of industry knowledge
• Mathematical & analytical skills
• Minimum 5+ years industry experience
Job Role and Objectives
• To build & develop the Company's client base
• To assist the GM in the development & execution of the annual business plan
• To support the Operations Team in order to ensure the successful execution of the business plan
• To assist in the acquisition of new clients
• To develop the company's client base within the field of NDT
Our MNC client is recruiting an Industrial Territory Manager (Eastern Province, KSA) to cover their full product range, with emphasis on the explosion and fire suppression venting product line.
• The candidate will be exclusively in charge of the industrial, power, chemical
and oil & gas sectors.
• Previous history of relevant experience and connections with Consultants /
Architects , Main Contractors, and EPC contractors.
• Liaise with local architects, contractors, and MEP companies to conduct
presentations, develop product specifications, and provide engineered
solutions for all our products.
• Provide and exchange sales information on daily basis, and report on
performance of distributors to the management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements within the sales guidance advised by senior management.
Our successful Client with offices in Europe and Asia is looking for an Arabic speaking Logistics Operator with UAE experience, preferably in the import/export of minerals used for various industrial applications.
Our Client imports the raw produce into the UAE where it is milled and distributed to clients by land/(truck), sea and railways to customers in various industries in Oman, KSA, UAE, Pakistan and India.
You will report to the Head of Logistics.
- Experience in the field of foreign economic activity - knowledge of the regulatory framework for foreign economic activity, legislation in the field of
- Experience in a related field or industry;
- Experience with customs;
- Experience in working with international carriers (railway, sea, air);
- Knowledge of the basics of warehouse accounting and inventory control systems;
- Knowledge of the basics of document management.
- Quality control
Our MNC client is recruiting a Territory Sales Manager, for their office in Jeddah, KSA. You must be Arabic speaking, with a minimum of 7 - 10 years sales experience in architectural and/or building products in the KSA market.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager your responsibilities will be:
To develop customer leads and increase the “small opportunity” sales captured by the Company. “Small
opportunity” means sales up to a value of $50,000 USD per transaction. The territory manager will execute a
sales plan in the region, such plan to be developed in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager consistent
with Company business plans. In addition to this, the representative will be solely responsible for the entrance
matting solutions, without a any value cap. The territory manager will primarily carry out their duty of
capturing sales by visiting customers and potential customers out of the office.
We are recruiting a French/English speaking Personal Assistant/Communication Manager for the CEO/President of a well established multinational company based in Ras Al Khaimah.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• A personal assistant helps to keep her boss organized and productive, whether on personal issues like CEO’s family events, bookings; etc.
• She should know who are the key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
• Works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff, usually on a one-to-one basis and to make the best use of their time..
• Screening and dealing with telephone calls, enquiries, emails and requests that are related to the CEO and handling them when appropriate;
• Taking dictation and minutes and providing on time and updated reports.
• Maintaining records and providing feedback on the status on all related matters regarding marketing, sales targets and project to completion.