Below Job Profile Requirements
1) Clerical Position – Assisting Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
2) Preparing Various Reports – Sales, Stocks, and as per request from Manager
3) Preparing Shipping Documents for Letter of Credit
4) Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
5) Follow up orders with suppliers.
6) Communicate with suppliers, & Customers
7) Plan and track the shipments.
8) Prepare Shipping Documents for Letter of Credit
9) Co-ordinate with branch office for forecasts, sales etc.
Our client is a reputable global company:
This role requires proficient engineering “application” and “systems “mindset.
• Computer Science degree. (Alternatively, 5+ years of relevant experience with a history of skills progression and demonstrated accomplishments.)
• Minimum 3+ years in experience specifically in “data engineer” or ETL developer roles
• 5+ years in SQL: Programming complex queries, dynamic SQL, stored procedures, user-defined functions, performance tuning
• 3+ years in ETL: Data pipelines, ETL concepts and frameworks (DST), data-oriented cloud architecture, data warehousing, scalable technologies (such as column-store databases and Spark)
• 2+ years in data-oriented cloud services: Preferably AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Athena, Glue), Databricks, or related. Azure or GCP are also acceptable.
• 3+ years with Python, Pandas, and Spark. (SAS and R beneficial.)
• 1+ years with Linux command line, shell scripting and Git / GitHub.
Our Client is a reputable manufacturer of Crane Rails.
On their behalf we are recruiting a Crane Engineer - Port Crane Services - Sales
Purpose of the role: to support the development of Port Crane Services (PCS) business around the ME region
The Crane Engineer is responsible to support the port crane service development primarily generating leads by visiting various ports around the region, work on costs with Projects & Service team, keep technical/quality control on project execution & deliverance in accordance with the quality standards and Group guidelines & policies of the company.
Quotes and project assessment
He will be responsible for:
Give clear information to Projects teams for preparing quotes
Support Sales Managers in commercial meetings with the clients whenever required
Liaise with Service Manager for manpower & machinery requirements
Technical & quality compliance of each executed project
Our client is a reputable and well established company in the field of Perfumery:
They are recruiting a full time Graphic Designer with experience in the Perfumery Industry to define consistent brand messaging and aesthetics on all perfumery package design.
• + 5 years of experience in graphic design, + 3 years of experience in perfumery packaging
• Experience designing Perfumery Products in 3D and CAD detail.
• 3D Product design experience is mandatory.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign)
• Printing technics knowledge
• Familiarity with different packaging materials
• Experience designing artworks for social media, photography, videography etc. is a plus
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced working environment
• Knowledge of the printing industry relating to packaging prepress knowledge of the market and consumer trends
On behalf of our reputable global client we are recruiting a Letter of Credit & Logistics Specialist.
• Minimum of 3 years of International Trade Import/Export Banking experience required,
• Minimum of 3 year of Logistics experience in the Middle-East & Africa or similar setting required,
• Bachelor degree,
• Experience and knowledge regarding import entry procedures, compliance, rules and regulations preferred: custom clearance, audits, penalties, and inspections of shipments,
• Knowledge of all transaction and procedures related to all types of letters of credit, International documentary collections, International Drafts and Cash letters, UCP 600, ISP 98, Incoterms, URC 522, U.C.C., Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC,
• Good analytical skills with ability to work independently and proactively to identify, research, and solve problems,
• Ability to organize and prioritize detailed multiple tasks,
• Good oral, written communication in English (Arabic/Hindi is a plus).
On behalf of our reputable MNC client, we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative
Purpose of the role is to offer best possible customer satisfaction for business success, such as manage customer requests, maintain good relationship with customers and order management. You will handle pre-sales, sales, after sales, customer support and administrative tasks. (full scope below)
Experience, competencies and preferred knowledge:
5 years as a CSR in a MNC in the Middle East
Knowledge of logistical processes, Incoterms
Basic commercial knowledge
Experience working as part of an extremely pressurised sales team.
Very strong customer service skills, English language and communication skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to deal with conflicts
Ability to work under pressure while maintaining 100% accuracy
Good computer skills, including SAP.
Bachelor's degree and advantage but not critical
Excellent salary, 30 working days holiday, Health and Life insurance
Our client is seeking to fill the position of Senior Information Manager. In this highly strategic position, the position holder will have a unique opportunity to become the sparring partner of the management team. With a group mandate, the position will have a unique opportunity to formulate an innovative information vision and drive the overall digitalization strategy.
Given the geographical scope of the role, international travel should be expected, including business travels over periods of longer duration.
Overall purpose of the job:
The Senior Information Manager (SIM) is overall responsible for executing the digitalization strategy, as well as delivering a strong and compliant business performance across the information areas of IT. The responsibility covers definition of the IT strategy, as well as strong stakeholder management, implementation, adherence to and continuous reviewing of the strategy.
On behalf of our reputable global manufacturing client we are recruiting for the following role :
JOB TITLE : Accounting Supervisor – Finance & Accounts
The person should be a commerce graduate and should be a semi qualified CA
Candidate should be well versed in MS office applications especially good EXCEL
Should have at least 15-20 years work experience and recently worked in supervisory level/Assistant manager cadre.
Should have worked in Accounting/Finance department of a reputed or MNC Company
Should have worked in ERP environments
Knowledge of LC and its documents preparation is an added advantage.
Frequent job switchers are not desirable.
Salary DH17,000, + Bonus + medical benefits for family of four + ticket allowance for employee only
On behalf of our very reputable global client, we are recruiting an SSC Senior Accountant
Background and experience:
• B.S. in Accounting or Finance, and five years of experience in the accounting area, plus some knowledge of related finance activities.
• professional qualification ACCA, CMA, CA, CPA or similar
• Expert in the computerized systems used to support the organization’s accounting and finance operations.
• Communication skills, verbal and written, are essential.
• Expert knowledge of accounting principles and company procedures.
• Strong capability with computerized accounting systems.
• Thorough understanding of the company's business and markets.
• Extensive knowledge of company's business plans and financial goals.
• Can demonstrate strong leadership skills or previous experience in an SSC Senior role
Excellent salary plus education fees allowance where applicable
We are recruiting a Full Stack Engineer:
• Candidate must have overall 3+ years of experience in development handling large-scale web-based front- end and back-ends.
Skill set required
• Back-end technologies: 3+ years of expertise in back-end server-side programming languages including Java/J2EE, Node.js, Hibernate, JPA and Spring framework.
• Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MySQL, MongoDB, and caching mechanisms such as Redis. Should be able to write optimized SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
• Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
• Server: Experience working with Jboss, Tomcat, Nginx or Apache servers with a basic background in Linux
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.