On behalf of our client, a reputable multinational logistics company, we are recruiting a part time Finance Manager. This is a permanent role.
Hours of work either 9 - 5 x 3 days a week or 9 - 1 x 5 days a week
This role would suit a married lady on husband's sponsorship.
You will report directly to the business owner. The Finance Manager is a key functional expert in the organisation and is responsible for corporate finance and accounting activities across three small business units. Duties include preparation and consolidation of financials results, monthly forecasting, the preparation and management of budgets and other planning tools, tax and accounting principal guidance and treasury management.
You will hold a B.Sc/BA in Accounting, finance or similar in a relevant field
5-10 years experience
Previous financial consolidation Software : (MS Dynamics, CargoWise and Quickbooks) preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
(India, Middle East and Africa)
Deadline to apply 30/11/22
Based in Dubai, UAE.
Salary AED 360,000
An exciting and unique opportunity awaits for an experienced marketing and communications professional to join a dynamic organisation, to promote Northern Ireland across the region of India, Middle East and Africa (IMEA).
Are you a creative and innovative marketing and communications professional who wants the opportunity to make a real impact?
Do you enjoy working as part of the dynamic team to lead on the development and implementation of marketing and communications campaigns?
Are you interested in learning more about the vibrant region of Northern Ireland and being part of its future economic success?
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree level qualification or equivalent
• At least seven years related marketing and communications experience required*.
• Fluency in Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential.
Designation: Perfumery Packaging and finished good Project Manager Department: Projects Department
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Review customer brief with the sales team to ensure the demand is clear and valid.
2. Lead the preparation of the customer commercial offer (for example price, lead-times, feasibility etc.) with internal resources
3. Support the Sales Team during customers meeting.
4. When the project is approved, lead the project execution from internal kick off to delivery. This means defining the project steps, the different actions required in their progress order, and involves rigorous follow up of various tasks assigned to different internal and external partners.
5. Conduct follow up Packaging and Finished goods meeting internal and external
6. Complete SAP information relative to new projects
7. Take responsibility to guarantee the respect of timelines
8. Monitor the projects cost and margin in front of target and report to Management
On behalf of our very successful and well established client, we are recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager.
Our client is an official distributor and leading US collectibles culture retailer and distributor throughout 11 countries and manages multiple stores in the Middle East and North Africa. They hold hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters
The candidate should strive to: manage the day to day marketing activities and apply best practices that stem from a common commercial policy with the Sales function and aligned with the Leadership Team.
● Manage the strategy and marketing implementations across in-store POS, online merchandising, digital campaigns, event activation and trade marketing initiatives regionally
● Evaluate said marketing implementations
● Plan and execute store launches
● Maintain brand consistency and guidelines across retailers, both in-store and online
On behalf of our client, a mobile game developer, we are recruiting a Mobile Game QA with 3+ years of mobile game, AR/VR/Blockchain products testing experience.
1. Independently responsible for functional and playability testing of online games
2. Review requirements documents, write use cases, and execute tests
3. Track the Bug status and promote the relevant bugs to be timely and reasonably solved
4. Timely follow up the progress of function development to ensure the smooth release of the
5. Deal with online feedback problems, actively and effectively communicate with relevant
personnel, and promote problem solving
6. Understand the game logic, can assist the programmers to reproduce the problem
On behalf of our client, a mobile game developer we are recruiting a Blockchain Development Engineer with at least 5 years of software development and at least 5 years of blockchain related project development experience.
1. Participate in the design of blockchain products
2. Independently develop smart contracts according to product requirements
3. Responsible for smart contract code testing, operation and maintenance
4. Track and study the frontier technology of blockchain
On behalf of our client who is a Mobile Game Developer, we are recruiting a Mobile Game Designer, experienced in system design, game play, game play, content and rules.
1. Mainly responsible for the numerical and system design of mobile game, setting the game play,
content and rules, and having the overall ability to control the rhythm of games
2. Follow up the implementation of version, iteratively optimized the overall quality and
performance of the game based on product features and test data;
3. Cooperate with programmers to complete the corresponding development content, promote
the implementation of the project, and separate the phase goals of the overall game design.
On behalf of our client who is a mobile game developer, we are recruiting a Back-end Engineer.
1. Server-side architecture design and network protocol implementation
2. Realization of core framework and game logic on the server side
3. Server load optimization and network security scheme design.
4. Analyze the technical feasibility of the game design, independently design and develop
corresponding game modules according to the game design documents
5. Server-side system design, coding, testing and development document preparation for game
6. Ensure stable and efficient operation of game server
7. Develop and maintain server-side framework, game logic modules, surrounding support tools
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a U3D Client Programmer
1. Responsible for the front-end development of the game
2. Develop mobile game projects using Unity3D engine according to product requirements
3. Responsible for game feature development and system optimization
4. Cooperate with game designer, back-end programmer, artist and QA to complete game
5. Understand game design quickly and accurately, subdivide tasks and estimate workload
6. Be able to write client system design documents and implement relevant codes quickly
7. Participate in the research and development of AR/VR/XR related innovative products
8. Be able to modify and improve technical and experiential feedbacks proposed by various parties
9. Be able to provide feasible alternatives to implement design objectives in case of conflict
between design requirements and technical implementation
Our client is a long established and very successful European Group of companies. They specialise in manufacturing of commercial kitchens. They require a Technical Design Manager with experience in Industrial/Mechanical Design on sheet metal (stainless steel) production (mostly customised), to head up and manage a team of 10 in the Design Department of a Commercial kitchen manufacturing unit in UAE.
Qualifications & Profile :
• Degree Holder in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural.
• Minimum 5 years experienced in the same role
• Excellent background in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor (3D Modeling) and Solid works
• Experience in Industrial / Mechanical Design on sheet metal (stainless steel) production
• Very Good Knowledge in layout and planning.
• Very good command in English in oral and written communication skills to interface effectively with staff, management and various other internal and external parties.
• Driving License is a plus