Finance Controller, English speaking, 15 years Manufacturing/Biotechnology Industry experience REF 212
Our Client is a mid-sized Biotechnology Company, operating in the UAE and India since 2006.
They are looking for an English speaking Finance Controller with minimum 15 years of Finance and Accounting experience in the manufacturing/biotechnology Industry. Must be qualified CA or MBA.
● Advise on Investment and financial strategies for the company.
● Maintain the financial health of the organization.
● Maintain and Develop relationships with Banking Institutions
● Negotiate with Banks/ NBFC’s/ Private Equity to raise funds and establish credit lines in line with company's growth.
● Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
● Preparing and analyzing budgets
● Understanding and advising on compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
● Performing risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Work closely with the Sales division in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
- Develop business plans, timelines and budget to perform financial projects.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Government & Freezone laws in existence.
- Supervise the preparation and maintenance of all weekly, monthly and annual financial records.
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Supervise and manage Vat and Tax filing activities.
- Health Insurance for self + spouse + for up to 2 children (Upto age of 18)
- Fixed Annual Airfare for Family