Sales Coordinator (Arabic speaking) - Business One ERP, MS-Office a MUST. SAP an asset REF 234
A niche European Perfumery Trading Company is seeking to hire a detail-oriented indoor sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives in the Fragrance & Packaging Departments, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The sales coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Coordinating the sales team of 6-8 people by providing them support in creation of performa invoices, sales documents and communicating information to sales team on items in stock etc.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform the sales manager or the clients of unforeseen delays or problems in their orders.
- Coordinating with other departments such as logistics, accounts and purchase to ensure the orders are processed and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to the customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders to have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide information to the sales department.
- Proven work experience in sales coordination for a minimum of 5 years.
- Bachelors Degree is a must.
- Experience from a perfumery or cosmetic industry would be a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office). Hands on experience in ERPs for invoicing is a must. Preference given to those applicants having hands on experience on SAP Business One ERP.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic. Both mandatory.
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication