• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum four years in Technical Support Role with Application Support as the primary focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical understanding and mindset with Software Systems
• Proficient with Jira Service Desk, Confluence
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate
• Mindset to explain technical issues to technical and non technical customers and employees
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools (AWS Insight, SQL, Workbench etc…)
o Knowledge on SQL (How to Run/Understand Queries)
• Experience with S3, Windows Remote Desktop, Linux, AWS Transfer Family (or SFTP Models) Functionality
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
By joining this global SaaS team, you will become part of an award winning culture recognized by Fortune Magazine as a Top 100 Best workplace. Their primary vertical is Hospitality (their partnerships include some of the biggest hotel brands around the world). They have also spent decades in the Automotive and Car Rental industries, with further growth on the horizon. They are also poised to penetrate exciting new verticals.
To support their expansion in the EMEA and APAC markets they are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness and brand equity.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative go-getter, with the tactical skills and experience to support our international team with media relations, conferences and brand partnerships, and corporate support.
Skillset / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, or related field.
• 3+ year’s experience with cloud data services including AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, etc. with practical knowledge of availability, scalability, clustering, microservices, multi-threaded development and performance patterns.
• 2+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements.
• Experience in project management or as a project lead.
• Experience in systems analysis and design.
• Basic network and IT infrastructure management, ETL frameworks and quality assurance.
• Familiarity with data analysis tools, especially SQL.
• Experience using / developing APIs.
• Working proficiency in SDLC CI/CD Execution (GitHub, Jenkins, AIM etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to simplify and effectively visualize and communicate the findings to others.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management capabilities.
Our well established MNC client based in Dammam, KSA, who provide industrial services to the Oil and Gas Industry, require a qualified and KSA experienced accountant able to keep the company accounts in their entirety and independently, i.e. full accounting , AR, AP, invoicing, monthly closings, balance sheet, income statement, group reporting, payroll, input and output VAT, and submission and filing, Corporate Tax and Zakat Services. => do the bookkeeping, do the monthly closings (balance sheet, income statement, reconciliations, TB, P&L, group reporting), do the payroll, VAT declarations, Corporate Tax and Zakat services.
You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of three years experience, preferably in an Industrial company and have KSA experience. You will report to the KSA Operations Manager and CFO in France, and will have previous experience working in an international environment.
Also will also be responsible for Purchasing and HR Administration departments.
On behalf of our European client we are looking for a Creative Producer to assist them to create content at their Dubai facility.
This exciting opportunity is open to candidates outside the UAE with relevant experience and with a TV production background.
The successful candidate will have experience creating content for TVC (Television Commercials) work, events production/ management, content production and creation and will have a TV Producer background.
You must have an interest in and want to venture into the Audio and Video podcasting (podcast-vodCast) space.
SECTION I: JOB PURPOSE
• Planning of operations to loading and unload vehicles from vessels.
• Focal point between the official on the vessel and port personnel.
• Responsible for monitoring of the Stevedores.
• Ensuring streamlined vessel operations
• Ensure reporting of vessel operation on timely manner
SECTION III: KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
UAE Driving licenses is a must
Language Skills: English is a must and other languages are preferred.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years in similar Position
Nature of Experience: Logistics, Maritime, Shipping lines
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a Dubai based startup specializing in water dispensing and filtration. Their core customer demographic is within the F&B, Hospitality and Corporate industries.
There are multiple positions available spanning junior to mid-level. Those with a proven track record of sales within the UAE of at least 2 years may apply. Please note that only those with experience in F&B/Kitchen, Hospitality and Corporate Sales will be considered.
Salary circa 10-15k AED depending on experience and suitability. This is a start-up company and attitude and presentation are key to building their brand. Arabic proficiency is a benefit but not required.
Senior Sales Engineer is essentially a sales professional, having a background of sales and marketing of Building Management Systems (BMS) in the Middle East Region.
The role involves pitching the business to potential new clients/partners, managing client relations and is usually adept at seeking new business collaboration opportunities. Clients and partners are usually technical/techno commercial professionals from MEP Consultants, MEP Contractors, System Integrators, Facility Managers, Real estate developers, Building Owners.
The job requires travelling within UAE and across GCC, you may also be required to travel to Japan and other countries for internal business meeting. Your role areas including but not limited to:
o Building relations with key stake holders, decision makers in Client, Consultants, and contractors
o Preparing estimation and quotation, making sales and technical presentations, negotiating price with customers and finalizing the sales
Salary AED12 - 16,000
Our client, a reputable MNC in the field of Kitchen Design and Furniture is looking for an experienced Project Sales Executive:
This position plays the primary, customer-facing role in coordinating the development of a kitchen project that meets the needs and expectations of the client. The PSE will collaborate with the store's sales team, general contractor, production office, vendors, and Store Management to ensure "Best in class" customer experiences, while meeting sales and margin expectations.
- Prior experience in measuring, estimating, and project planning.
- 2-3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Kitchen and Furniture Design, Kitchen and Furniture Design Sales, or Kitchen and Furniture Design Project Management.
- English is mandatory, Arabic would be an advantage
Salary Range: From AED12,000 depending on years of experience, plus commission
Business Development Manager is a techno-commercial person in charge of continuously generating new business for the company.
Essentially a sales professional, having background of sales and marketing of Building Management Systems (BMS) in the Middle East Region, the BDM’s role involves pitching the business to potential new clients/partners, managing client relations and is usually adept at seeking new business collaboration opportunities.
Clients and partners are usually technical/techno commercial professionals from MEP Consultants, MEP Contractors, System Integrators, Facility Managers, Real estate developers, Building Owners.
The job requires travelling within UAE and across GCC, you may also be required to travel to Japan and other countries for internal business meeting.
Salary: AED17,000 to AED21,000