A prominent Dubai-based family office is seeking to hire a candidate for the role of “Finance and Admin Manager”. The firm has a global footprint with investments that span across various asset classes and sectors such as Real Estate, Hospitality to name a few. The requirement is for a finance professional with a keen eye for detail to manage, monitor, and report on the day-to-day operations of the high-functioning family office. The core responsibilities are outlined below:
• Provide administrative support related to the management of the investment portfolio and keep up-to-date records of documents and communication
• Collate and review the financial information of business entities to ensure that information is accurate and readily available when needed
• Analyze and consolidate data on various developments across investments into concise management deliverables
• Monitor the performance of existing investments and provide regular updates to stakeholders
Investment Analyst (for a family-owned private equity investment firm). Arabic preferred but not essential.
Experience required: Fresher preferred. 0-2 years experience.
Educational requirements: Degree in Finance, Preference for CFA / Level 1 candidate
Good analytical skills are a key requirement.
• Review private equity fund proposals and conduct comprehensive due diligence
• Prepare analytical reports on PE fund proposals recommending action
• Attend meetings, interface with CEOs, GPs and LPs during DD process
• Monitor and report on developments in existing portfolio on a daily basis
• Build/maintain databases on PE funds and companies
• Conduct financial statement analysis and prepare analytical reports on publicly listed stock
• Superior analytical and numerical skills
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to extract relevant information from complex data
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum four years in Technical Support Role with Application Support as the primary focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical understanding and mindset with Software Systems
• Proficient with Jira Service Desk, Confluence
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate
• Mindset to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical customers and employees
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools (AWS Insight, SQL, Workbench etc…)
o Knowledge on SQL (How to Run/Understand Queries)
• Experience with S3, Windows Remote Desktop, Linux, AWS Transfer Family (or SFTP Models) Functionality
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
Our Client is a reputable MNC in the field of queue management solutions. They are looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Account Manager to be based at their DAFZA office. You MUST have experience in selling goods not for resale to airports in the UAE or GCC. A UAE driving licence is a MUST (car provided).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· To provide existing key customer accounts in the Airport sector within the MEA region with a first-class service for current and new projects, informing them about new products, creating new opportunities.
· To make regular visits to existing and potential customers
· To undertake desktop business development research to generate new leads and enquiries, including first contact
to establish sales appointments with potential new customers Key Tasks Actively support the existing Key accounts
in the Airport sector within the Middle East and Africa to ensure:
· Quotations / responses are completed on the same working day as the enquiry where practical
Our client is a Medical Centre. On their behalf we are looking for a (Financial Manager), with minimum 6 years experience in a large Clinic or Hospital. You will analyze every day financial activities, and who must have good experience with auditing, and able to provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- 6 + years experience
- Extensive experience in auditing
- Experienced in dealing with banks, Loans, plan finance support for any investment
- Experienced with any of ERP systems.
- Worked or fully aware about procedures, workflow and transactions in hospitals or big clinics.
- Welling to help on any analysis the clinic needs in regards of building a fully automated system to control the workflow and statements to be assigned in the clinic.
- Ability to lead team and manage all tasks and retrieve the reports to help the management make the right decisions.
- The candidate must be able speak and write (Arabic & English)
Our Client is a very well established and French managed perfumery company which is rapidly expanding. The company is looking for an enthusiastic HR Director to join its dynamic and passionate team and support the company growth.
The candidate will be responsible for all HR activities of the company (36 employees as December, 2022).
This new role is a great opportunity for a senior HR profile willing to scale up and structure the HR function to support the company growth and maintain the right level of staff engagement. This position requires the employee to work on part-time basis (50% or 2.5 days per week) from their office.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
10+ years of HR experience,
HR Director /Senior HR Manager previous experience with full scope and ownership of HR activities
• Middle East working experience required (ideally in the UAE)
• Master’s Degree or MBA with major in Human Resources.
Designation: Perfumery Packaging and finished good Project Manager Department: Projects Department
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Review customer brief with the sales team to ensure the demand is clear and valid.
2. Lead the preparation of the customer commercial offer (for example price, lead-times, feasibility etc.) with internal resources
3. Support the Sales Team during customers meeting.
4. When the project is approved, lead the project execution from internal kick off to delivery. This means defining the project steps, the different actions required in their progress order, and involves rigorous follow up of various tasks assigned to different internal and external partners.
5. Conduct follow up Packaging and Finished goods meeting internal and external
6. Complete SAP information relative to new projects
7. Take responsibility to guarantee the respect of timelines
8. Monitor the projects cost and margin in front of target and report to Management
On behalf of our client who is a mobile game developer, we are recruiting a Back-end Engineer.
1. Server-side architecture design and network protocol implementation
2. Realization of core framework and game logic on the server side
3. Server load optimization and network security scheme design.
4. Analyze the technical feasibility of the game design, independently design and develop
corresponding game modules according to the game design documents
5. Server-side system design, coding, testing and development document preparation for game
6. Ensure stable and efficient operation of game server
7. Develop and maintain server-side framework, game logic modules, surrounding support tools
Our client is a long established and very successful European Group of companies. They specialise in manufacturing of commercial kitchens. They require an Export Sales Manager with at least five years managerial experience in an export sales environment to sell the company's products and services in the MENA region, preferably experienced in the kitchen market, or alternatively in an industrial/manufacturing environment. Travel will comprise approx 7-10 days per month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Main responsibility is to sell company’s products and services overseas.
• Do research and establish/build effective relationships with contractors/consultants/dealers and appoint distributors if necessary, in the assigned export market
• Maximize sales revenue in existing markets, expanding sales into new territories, and study market trends to develop accurate sales projections and effective marketing plans.
Our Client is a global MNC.
About the Role
The Data Analyst supports customers and internal engineering teams. A mathematical approach to reviewing, analyzing and reconciliation of multiple data models and layers. The ability to critically problem solve, comprehend data veracity, reconciliation and processing challenges will be the primary objective of the role.
• Experience working in APIs, extraction methods, ETL and data warehouse environments
• AWS S3, Redshift, Snowflake, Kafka, Glue, Sagemaker
• Tableau, MYSQL, AWS Quick-sights and other Data visualization tools
• Leverage domain expertise and data
• Knowledge of PMS/RES applications a strong advantage (property management & reservations)
o Opera Cloud, On Prem, All Brand PMS apps,
• Knowledge of data extraction methods, batch, data lake or warehouse extraction methods, data
o mapping, API methods and gateway, RESTful/GraphQL APIs
o Prior knowledge of product development and data driven applications