Activity: Railways tracks (fastening system) – Crane tracks
Objective; to develop port crane services around the ME region
The Port Crane Services Manager is responsible for generating leads for port cranes services business by visiting various ports around the region, work on costs with Projects & Service team, keep technical/quality control on project execution & deliverance in accordance with the quality standards and Group guidelines & policies.
Quotes and Project Assessment
He will generate the leads and for each lead he will be responsible for:
Give clear information to Projects teams for preparing quotes
Support Sales Managers in commercial meetings with the clients whenever required
Liaise with Service Manager for manpower & machinery requirements
Technical & quality compliance of each executed project
28K plus benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a Dubai based startup specializing in water dispensing and filtration. Their core customer demographic is within the F&B, Hospitality and Corporate industries.
There are multiple positions available spanning junior to mid-level. Those with a proven track record of sales within the UAE of at least 2 years may apply. Please note that only those with experience in F&B/Kitchen, Hospitality and Corporate Sales will be considered.
Salary circa 10-15k AED depending on experience and suitability. This is a start-up company and attitude and presentation are key to building their brand. Arabic proficiency is a benefit but not required.
Our Client is a Global Market Leader whose products are used in many different applications and end-markets, including ports, steel mills and heavy industries.
Activity: Railway tracks (fastening system) - Metal constructions - Crane tracks
At least 3-5 years on management of projects related to construction/steel/railway industry: Involved in projects of at least +100M USD in value
- Prepare tender documents and estimations
- Execute technical, planning, construction documents
- Coordinate with team members and Client
- Earn Value Management; cost controlling, P&Ls for projects
Technical: Good knowledge of steel-related construction market, technical aspects of steel industry, and especially of crane track industry being an asset.
Language Fluent in English; Any other language being an asset preferably Arabic &/or French
On behalf of our client who is a mobile game developer, we are recruiting a Back-end Engineer.
1. Server-side architecture design and network protocol implementation
2. Realization of core framework and game logic on the server side
3. Server load optimization and network security scheme design.
4. Analyze the technical feasibility of the game design, independently design and develop
corresponding game modules according to the game design documents
5. Server-side system design, coding, testing and development document preparation for game
6. Ensure stable and efficient operation of game server
7. Develop and maintain server-side framework, game logic modules, surrounding support tools
Responsibilities include managing the technical support team and providing support in Pre-sales via pre-qualifications, technical inquiries, structural calculations and communicating directly with customers, as needed. Responsible for standardizing technical submittals and compliance statements, and providing technical reviews and documents for projects and new models produced locally.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reports To: Operations Head
Direct Reports: Technical Support Engineering
• Engineering Degree
• Licensed structural engineer
• Strong computing and numeric skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• 15+ years of experience in a technical role
• 10+ years of management experience
• Experience working with customers and operations
Our client is a well known FMCG (Foods) Retail company in Dubai.
On their behalf we are recruiting an Arabic speaking Retail Manager with proven experience in the same role (preferably in the GCC)
You will be responsible for overseeng the daily operations of chain of stores. His/Her job is to ensure taht the stores are running smoothly, that employees are performing their duties effectively, and that customers are satisfied with their experience.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as Retail Manager (preferably in the GCC)
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organising and leadership skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- BSC/BA in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing (MBA) is desirable
Qualifications required: Any Bachelor Degree related to Education
Work Experience: 2 years industry experience (education and schools)
Fluency in English
UAE driving licence is a must.
Social & Personal Qualification
• strong personality as well as a good team-player
• self-motivated and proactive
• persuasive, good negotiation skills
• able to succeed in a high-pressure environment
• exceptional communication skills
• quick learner
Objectives of the Position
• Responsible for liaison between the company and all private schools and other educational institutes, managing service levels and the ongoing
relationship to ensure generation of the assigned revenue.
• Provide high level of sales and marketing support for company products / services, new requirements requests and address all schools
Our Client is a very well established and French managed perfumery company which is rapidly expanding. The company is looking for an enthusiastic HR Director to join its dynamic and passionate team and support the company growth.
The candidate will be responsible for all HR activities of the company (36 employees as December, 2022).
This new role is a great opportunity for a senior HR profile willing to scale up and structure the HR function to support the company growth and maintain the right level of staff engagement. This position requires the employee to work on part-time basis (50% or 2.5 days per week) from their office.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
10+ years of HR experience,
HR Director /Senior HR Manager previous experience with full scope and ownership of HR activities
• Middle East working experience required (ideally in the UAE)
• Master’s Degree or MBA with major in Human Resources.
Our Client is a well established European manufacturer of Commercial Kitchens.
You will report to the R&D Manager. The main objective of the role is to assist in creating new products but also in redesigning existing company products. This includes the entire development process through engineering program and project management, conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, manufacturing, performance analysis, technical documentation and configuration management.
Qualifications & Profile :
• Degree in Architectural or any Engineering fields of Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical
• Proven 3-5 years’ working experience in designing process/system of commercial kitchen /Refrigeration & MEP drawings
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Auto desk Inventor, Solid works, 3D Max.
• Multi-tasking and good analytical ability to perform research and create design plans
• Very good mathematical skills to design schematics for potential products and create product dimensions.
Our Client is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. We are recruiting a Master Planner for their Abu Dhabi office.
Degree in Architecture/Urban Planning or a closely related field; Master's Degree in Urban Design would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum of 8 years experience
Strong knowledge and understanding of detailed planning and development regulation guidelines.
Thorough knowledge of urban planning and development.
Proficiency in the English language
BIM and AutoCad experienced
Responsible for the preparation of master plans for various projects ranging from comprehensive planning initiatives to concept and detailed master planning for large-scale developments in a number of markets such as residential, mixed use, tourism, hospitality, and industrial projects.