Product responsibilities: Outdoor furniture, lighting and urban landscaping products.
Lead the development of outdoor living and lighting product portfolio by identifying potential market opportunities; conducting market research; generating product specification requirements; identifying target suppliers; gathering product data; developing plans for product launches; setting retail pricing; assisting with marketing strategies and supporting the sales teams.
1. Strong understanding of outdoor furniture products would be a significant advantage.
2. Excellent commercial acumen and market analysis capabilities.
3. Strong understanding of supply chain and factory production processes.
4. Flexibility to travel worldwide, interculturally sensitive and open minded.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Very comfortable using reports, presentations and other analytic tools.
Our Client, based in DMCC is looking for a UAE experienced Executive Assistant who has worked at Shareholder level, with Advanced Excel skills and some accounting experience
(SAP knowledge preferred)
You will generally manage the office, taking care of all administrative tasks.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a MUST.
• A reliable, accounts savvy and all-round helpful person able to work independently.
• UAE experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of using the DMCC Government portal to arrange visas, trade licence renewals, etc.,
• Processing invoices and general booking in SAP
• Make sure bills are paid
• Upload payments to the Bank
• Liaise with the auditing company directly to manage the yearly accounts and audit process.
• Advanced Excel experienced with putting reports/schedules together on excel, and generally managing information on excel.
Salary: AED10 - 12,000 depending on experience
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience business development / sales and client servicing experience gained in the UAE within event management and event recruitment.
- Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals
Salary Circa 20-30k AED plus commission and annual bonus.
Our Client, a multinational company operating in fishing operations and mechanical wellbore cleaning are looking for a Sales Manager to be
based in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, covering UAE/Kuwait/Oman/Qatar and Iraq.
Establish and maintain the company as an important player in country within fishing and mechanical well bore cleaning operations. Identify new business opportunities and deliver results according to set strategy. Sell products and applications by implementing set strategy and sales plans. Manage company’s interests in the country.
Sales Manager Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within drilling and completion operations.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from rig service operations running down hole equipment.
• Thorough understanding of fishing operations and mechanical wellbore cleaning.
• Minimum 5 years Middle East experience.
• Proven experience and demonstrated track record within sales of down hole tools
Competitive salary and benefits are offered
Our Client is a major multinational with global presence.
They are looking to hire a Business Development Officer (BDO) with minimum 3-10 years’ experience in sales of banking and payment solutions in UAE. The BDO must have worked with all renowned banks in UAE and will be responsible for the sales cycle from cold calls to signing contracts to recurring maintenance. BDO will perform market analysis and will develop the relationships with the management and senior staff in the banking and Financial Service Industry.
• Proven track record of sales in UAE.
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff within an organization.
• Strong negotiation skills with decision makers.
• Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Very good understanding of banking and payments systems.
• Organized, focused, ambitious and independent.
Salary: 20K neg
Our client, an interior fit-out company, based in Dubai specializing in commercial, residential and hospitality sectors, is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of successful business development / sales in interior fit out field
• Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / or any related field
• Good understanding of technical aspects of interior fit-out works.
• Computer Literacy. Proficient with Windows Systems- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, energetic and able to achieve high results.
• Passionate customer focused attitude
• Strong negotiation and rapport building skills
• UAE driving license
SALARY: competitive compensation structure with uncapped commission, company car with petrol allowance