Our Client is a very well established and French managed perfumery company which is rapidly expanding. The company is looking for an enthusiastic HR Director to join its dynamic and passionate team and support the company growth.
The candidate will be responsible for all HR activities of the company (36 employees as December, 2022).
This new role is a great opportunity for a senior HR profile willing to scale up and structure the HR function to support the company growth and maintain the right level of staff engagement. This position requires the employee to work on part-time basis (50% or 2.5 days per week) from their office.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
10+ years of HR experience,
HR Director /Senior HR Manager previous experience with full scope and ownership of HR activities
• Middle East working experience required (ideally in the UAE)
• Master’s Degree or MBA with major in Human Resources.
Our Client is a well established European manufacturer of Commercial Kitchens.
You will report to the R&D Manager. The main objective of the role is to assist in creating new products but also in redesigning existing company products. This includes the entire development process through engineering program and project management, conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, manufacturing, performance analysis, technical documentation and configuration management.
Qualifications & Profile :
• Degree in Architectural or any Engineering fields of Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical
• Proven 3-5 years’ working experience in designing process/system of commercial kitchen /Refrigeration & MEP drawings
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Auto desk Inventor, Solid works, 3D Max.
• Multi-tasking and good analytical ability to perform research and create design plans
• Very good mathematical skills to design schematics for potential products and create product dimensions.
Our Client is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. We are recruiting a Master Planner for their Abu Dhabi office.
Degree in Architecture/Urban Planning or a closely related field; Master's Degree in Urban Design would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum of 8 years experience
Strong knowledge and understanding of detailed planning and development regulation guidelines.
Thorough knowledge of urban planning and development.
Proficiency in the English language
BIM and AutoCad experienced
Responsible for the preparation of master plans for various projects ranging from comprehensive planning initiatives to concept and detailed master planning for large-scale developments in a number of markets such as residential, mixed use, tourism, hospitality, and industrial projects.
Our successful client, a European SME and leader in the hard-facing business which offers its customers a complete line of high-performance tungsten carbide-based anti-wear products is looking for an English/French/Arabic speaking Laser Technical Sales Representative to be based in Dammam, KSA.
You will be responsible for managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads and qualifying prospects. Fully autonomous, you will plan, organize and execute sales campaigns all over the region.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and commercial knowledge and have a strong interest in sales and marketing of technical products and services. The first responsibility of this position will be to complete an internal training program.
- English language is a must and French/Arabic is a certain plus
- Experience from the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Experience in selling in the Middle-East
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently is a must
Our MNC client is recruiting an Industrial Territory Manager (Eastern Province, KSA) to cover their full product range, with emphasis on the explosion and fire suppression venting product line.
• The candidate will be exclusively in charge of the industrial, power, chemical
and oil & gas sectors.
• Previous history of relevant experience and connections with Consultants /
Architects , Main Contractors, and EPC contractors.
• Liaise with local architects, contractors, and MEP companies to conduct
presentations, develop product specifications, and provide engineered
solutions for all our products.
• Provide and exchange sales information on daily basis, and report on
performance of distributors to the management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements within the sales guidance advised by senior management.
Our MNC client is recruiting a Territory Sales Manager, for their office in Jeddah, KSA. You must be Arabic speaking, with a minimum of 7 - 10 years sales experience in architectural and/or building products in the KSA market.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager your responsibilities will be:
To develop customer leads and increase the “small opportunity” sales captured by the Company. “Small
opportunity” means sales up to a value of $50,000 USD per transaction. The territory manager will execute a
sales plan in the region, such plan to be developed in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager consistent
with Company business plans. In addition to this, the representative will be solely responsible for the entrance
matting solutions, without a any value cap. The territory manager will primarily carry out their duty of
capturing sales by visiting customers and potential customers out of the office.
A prominent Dubai-based family office is seeking to hire a candidate for the role of “Finance and Admin Manager”. The firm has a global footprint with investments that span across various asset classes and sectors such as Real Estate, Hospitality to name a few. The requirement is for a finance professional with a keen eye for detail to manage, monitor, and report on the day-to-day operations of the high-functioning family office. The core responsibilities are outlined below:
• Provide administrative support related to the management of the investment portfolio and keep up-to-date records of documents and communication
• Collate and review the financial information of business entities to ensure that information is accurate and readily available when needed
• Analyze and consolidate data on various developments across investments into concise management deliverables
• Monitor the performance of existing investments and provide regular updates to stakeholders
Investment Analyst (for a family-owned private equity investment firm). Arabic preferred but not essential.
Experience required: Fresher preferred. 0-2 years experience.
Educational requirements: Degree in Finance, Preference for CFA / Level 1 candidate
Good analytical skills are a key requirement.
• Review private equity fund proposals and conduct comprehensive due diligence
• Prepare analytical reports on PE fund proposals recommending action
• Attend meetings, interface with CEOs, GPs and LPs during DD process
• Monitor and report on developments in existing portfolio on a daily basis
• Build/maintain databases on PE funds and companies
• Conduct financial statement analysis and prepare analytical reports on publicly listed stock
• Superior analytical and numerical skills
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to extract relevant information from complex data
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum four years in Technical Support Role with Application Support as the primary focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical understanding and mindset with Software Systems
• Proficient with Jira Service Desk, Confluence
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate
• Mindset to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical customers and employees
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools (AWS Insight, SQL, Workbench etc…)
o Knowledge on SQL (How to Run/Understand Queries)
• Experience with S3, Windows Remote Desktop, Linux, AWS Transfer Family (or SFTP Models) Functionality
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
Our Client is a reputable MNC in the field of queue management solutions. They are looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Account Manager to be based at their DAFZA office. You MUST have experience in selling goods not for resale to airports in the UAE or GCC. A UAE driving licence is a MUST (car provided).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· To provide existing key customer accounts in the Airport sector within the MEA region with a first-class service for current and new projects, informing them about new products, creating new opportunities.
· To make regular visits to existing and potential customers
· To undertake desktop business development research to generate new leads and enquiries, including first contact
to establish sales appointments with potential new customers Key Tasks Actively support the existing Key accounts
in the Airport sector within the Middle East and Africa to ensure:
· Quotations / responses are completed on the same working day as the enquiry where practical