Industrial Territory Manager, Explosion/Fire suppression, industrial, Power/Oil and Gas field, KSA REF 216
Our MNC client is recruiting an Industrial Territory Manager (Eastern Province, KSA) to cover their full product range, with emphasis on the explosion and fire suppression venting product line.
• The candidate will be exclusively in charge of the industrial, power, chemical
and oil & gas sectors.
• Previous history of relevant experience and connections with Consultants /
Architects , Main Contractors, and EPC contractors.
• Liaise with local architects, contractors, and MEP companies to conduct
presentations, develop product specifications, and provide engineered
solutions for all our products.
• Provide and exchange sales information on daily basis, and report on
performance of distributors to the management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements within the sales guidance advised by senior management.
• Responsible for full sales cycle and account management tasks, from prospecting all the way to client retention.
• Follow up inquiries, demands and competition as well as making sure the jobs are properly qualified and booked.
• Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
• Ensure that Salesforce is kept updated and tools such as Showpad and MEED are utilized Person Specification:
Preferred Education /Experience:
• A graduate with 6+ years of sales experience in the industrial, power and Oil& gas field with preferably at least 2 in building materials within the regional construction industry.
• Engineering/Business degree is preferred but not required if experience is adequate.
• Directly exposed to customers and contractors.
• Proficient spoken and written English, Arabic is a plus.
Preferred Personal Attributes:
• Ability to travel within Saudi market as required to chase ongoing jobs and develop future opportunities.
• Thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Comprehensive and planned task-follow up
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively with people
• Ability to learn quickly within the job
• Problem-solving attitude
• Able to take initiative
• Flexibility to deal with ever-changing tasks
• Leadership and ability to work within a team environment