Key Account Manager, Arabic speaking – Fragrances (Saudi Arabia Market) REF 89
Position: Key Account Manager – Fragrance (Saudi Arabia Market)
Based in UAE with regular travel within GCC
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Business Management or Sales & Marketing or equivalent degree.
- Experience in B2B sales/business development role in Perfumery Industry (either Fragrance or Finished Perfume) and/or Retail sales experience.
- Experience with direct customers or manufacturers and not distributors.
- Business development experience in GCC countries including Saudi Arabia market.
- Must be handling Saudi market. - Fluency in Arabic. - English native
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Valid UAE driving license
- Experienced in regular business travels.
- Strong interest in product development and consumer understanding.
- Creative thinker with a results-driven and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skill
Objective: Overall responsibility for business development (fragrance) to increase sales and market share in GCC countries
Responsibilities: - Develop and execute sales strategies to grow the Fragrance division.
Retains and profitably grows company’s sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company’s fragrances to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from inquiry to closing of the sale.
- Meet and exceed set sales targets, decided by the management.
- Work closely with the lab personnel, fragrance evaluator, perfumer and the marketing team to plan and execute customer projects effectively.
- Attending relevant international Beauty trade shows in the GCC region in order to build new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with clients.
- Inform clients of new fragrances developed and updates.
- Regular business travel to Saudi Arabia
- Managing key customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service.
- Expanding and developing existing customers with a view to build customer loyalty.
- Identifying new opportunities and security new business in KSA.
- Forecasting and developing a sales pipeline.
- Providing regular sales reports to the Brand Manager of Fragrance and the CEO of weekly sales.
- Responsible in follow up and collection of payment from customer.