Sales Account Manager, experienced in Airport Queue Management Solutions, Arabic speaking REF 210
Our Client is a reputable MNC in the field of queue management solutions. They are looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Account Manager to be based at their DAFZA office. You MUST have experience in selling goods not for resale to airports in the UAE or GCC. A UAE driving licence is a MUST (car provided).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
· To provide existing key customer accounts in the Airport sector within the MEA region with a first-class service for current and new projects, informing them about new products, creating new opportunities.
· To make regular visits to existing and potential customers
· To undertake desktop business development research to generate new leads and enquiries, including first contact
to establish sales appointments with potential new customers Key Tasks Actively support the existing Key accounts
in the Airport sector within the Middle East and Africa to ensure:
· Quotations / responses are completed on the same working day as the enquiry where practical
· Ensure customers are fully briefed on latest product initiatives and promotions
· Ensure customers receive product training and support
· Ensure customers receive follow up calls for new product deliveries, first time deliveries, regular progress calls
· Provide pro-active sales calls to support sales target achievement, budgets and initiatives
· Obtain product feedback from end-users
· Ensure quality concerns and credit notes are processed in the same month as the concern is raised
· Extensive knowledge of customer base and contacts
· Develop leads and enquiries through basic desktop research Key Performance Criteria
· Sales value generated
· Success rate of quotes Experience/Qualifications required
· Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic.
· Sales experience in selling goods not for re-sale to airports in the UAE or GCC.
· Highly efficient clerical attributes and interpersonal skills
· Advanced PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
· Adaptable to change and absorbing of new information and processes
· Creative co-ordinator of people and tasks