Technical Sales Representative, Laser sales, O&G Hard-Facing business, Dammam, KSA REF 213
Our successful client, a European SME and leader in the hard-facing business which offers its customers a complete line of high-performance tungsten carbide-based anti-wear products is looking for an English/French/Arabic speaking Laser Technical Sales Representative to be based in Dammam, KSA.
You will be responsible for managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads and qualifying prospects. Fully autonomous, you will plan, organize and execute sales campaigns all over the region.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and commercial knowledge and have a strong interest in sales and marketing of technical products and services. The first responsibility of this position will be to complete an internal training program.
- English language is a must and French/Arabic is a certain plus
- Experience from the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Experience in selling in the Middle-East
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently is a must
- An entrepreneurial spirit: ambitious, curious, innovative, collaborative, team player
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationship with customers and developing new ones but also act as the primary customer contact.
- Responsible for developing potential new business opportunities in collaboration with the internal Technical & R&D departments.
- Making business plans for your territory together with the management. Making consistently good scheduling decisions about visiting throughout the territory.
- You will also be required to contribute to the marketing activities both in building effective marketing tools and participate in relevant business exhibitions.
- Monthly reports to be made to your manager on conducted and scheduled actions.
- Ability to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Excellent team-working skills and the ability and willingness to work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent computer skills including experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, & Project)
- Bachelor or advanced degree; 5 years of relevant experience