Territory Sales Manager, Arabic, 7-10 years KSA building materials sales a MUST, Jeddah, KSA REF 215
Our MNC client is recruiting a Territory Sales Manager, for their office in Jeddah, KSA. You must be Arabic speaking, with a minimum of 7 - 10 years sales experience in architectural and/or building products in the KSA market.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager your responsibilities will be:
To develop customer leads and increase the “small opportunity” sales captured by the Company. “Small
opportunity” means sales up to a value of $50,000 USD per transaction. The territory manager will execute a
sales plan in the region, such plan to be developed in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager consistent
with Company business plans. In addition to this, the representative will be solely responsible for the entrance
matting solutions, without a any value cap. The territory manager will primarily carry out their duty of
capturing sales by visiting customers and potential customers out of the office.
The territory manager will be responsible for achieving sales volume objectives working independently and through distributors and with key accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Sales person for the interior and exterior range of Company products (Wall protection, expansion joint systems and performance louvers, grilles and vision barriers, explosion venting, and other existing or new products that may be developed by Company).
• Liaise with contractors, hospitals, job sites, malls etc. to identify opportunities that we are not currently quoting or for which we are not receiving inquiries.
• May include, if needed, on site follow up support for existing small opportunities.
• Provide and exchange sales information on daily basis with manager, and report on performance to the management.
• Develop sales in the renovation and refurbishment market.
• Negotiate and finalize sales agreements within the sales guidance advised by senior management.
• Coordinate with estimation team to generate quotations and provide weekly updates on job status, sales targets and monthly/quarterly booking forecast.
• Responsible for full sales cycle and account management tasks, from prospecting all the way to client retention.
• Utilize Salesforce software to properly record activities and actions, identify opportunities, projects, and potential customers and quote customers.
• Follow up inquiries, demands and competition as well as making sure the jobs are properly qualified and booked. Job Description
• Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
• Handling and closing opportunities with values typically below $50,000, and opportunities directly assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
• Focus on cross-selling and promote a diversity of opportunities within a project.
• Specification efforts that would include face to face meetings, seminars, lunch and learns.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION:
(Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
• A graduate with 7-10+ years of sales experience.
• Sales experience in architectural and/or building products strongly preferred.
• 7-10 years sales experience in the KSA market.
• Engineering/Business degree is preferred but not required if experience is adequate.
• Past directly exposed dealing with customers, consultants, and contactors.
• Proficient spoken and written English and Arabic.
• Working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and Internet.
• Ability to travel within the regional market as required to chase ongoing jobs and develop future opportunities.
• Thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Comprehensive and planned task-follow up.
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively with people.
• Ability to learn quickly within the job.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Able to take initiative.
• Flexibility to deal with ever-changing tasks.
• Leadership and ability to work within a team environment.