Our Client is a reputable manufacturer of Crane Rails.
On their behalf we are recruiting a Crane Engineer - Port Crane Services - Sales
Purpose of the role: to support the development of Port Crane Services (PCS) business around the ME region
The Crane Engineer is responsible to support the port crane service development primarily generating leads by visiting various ports around the region, work on costs with Projects & Service team, keep technical/quality control on project execution & deliverance in accordance with the quality standards and Group guidelines & policies of the company.
Quotes and project assessment
He will be responsible for:
Give clear information to Projects teams for preparing quotes
Support Sales Managers in commercial meetings with the clients whenever required
Liaise with Service Manager for manpower & machinery requirements
Technical & quality compliance of each executed project
Product responsibilities: Outdoor furniture, lighting and urban landscaping products.
Lead the development of outdoor living and lighting product portfolio by identifying potential market opportunities; conducting market research; generating product specification requirements; identifying target suppliers; gathering product data; developing plans for product launches; setting retail pricing; assisting with marketing strategies and supporting the sales teams.
1. Strong understanding of outdoor furniture products would be a significant advantage.
2. Excellent commercial acumen and market analysis capabilities.
3. Strong understanding of supply chain and factory production processes.
4. Flexibility to travel worldwide, interculturally sensitive and open minded.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Very comfortable using reports, presentations and other analytic tools.
Position: Key Account Manager – Fragrance (Saudi Arabia Market)
Based in UAE with regular travel within GCC
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Business Management or Sales & Marketing or equivalent degree.
- Experience in B2B sales/business development role in Perfumery Industry (either Fragrance or Finished Perfume) and/or Retail sales experience.
- Experience with direct customers or manufacturers and not distributors.
- Business development experience in GCC countries including Saudi Arabia market.
- Must be handling Saudi market. - Fluency in Arabic. - English native
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Valid UAE driving license
- Experienced in regular business travels.
- Strong interest in product development and consumer understanding.
- Creative thinker with a results-driven and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skill
Our well established MNC client based in Dammam, KSA, who provide industrial services to the Oil and Gas Industry, require a qualified and KSA experienced accountant able to keep the company accounts in their entirety and independently, i.e. full accounting , AR, AP, invoicing, monthly closings, balance sheet, income statement, group reporting, payroll, input and output VAT, and submission and filing, Corporate Tax and Zakat Services. => do the bookkeeping, do the monthly closings (balance sheet, income statement, reconciliations, TB, P&L, group reporting), do the payroll, VAT declarations, Corporate Tax and Zakat services.
You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of three years experience, preferably in an Industrial company and have KSA experience. You will report to the KSA Operations Manager and CFO in France, and will have previous experience working in an international environment.
Also will also be responsible for Purchasing and HR Administration departments.
Our Client is opening a new luxury outdoor furniture showroom in Dubai
They are looking for a Business Development Manager with at least three years’ experience selling high end interiors/furniture to clients within UAE who is able to win business from the outset.
This is an outdoor sales position.
The successful candidate will have up to date contacts within the major contractors in UAE, such as Emaar, Nakheel, Meeras, etc., as well as in hospitality chains, and be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record at that level.
Salary range: AED18,000 to AED20,000.