Open to Candidates with Middle East experience who are currently in the UAE
Our Client is a respected market leader within the sports and leisure infrastructure sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree in engineering/marketing.
• Experience in dealing with end users, architects, consultants, contractors etc.
• Good contacts in relevant government institutions, private and public sector real
• Experience of developed a targeted plan to focus on key segments -
healthcare, education, hospitality, urban communities etc.
• Managed the process from specification to installation.
• Shown leadership in previous roles.
• Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic an advantage.
• Must have prior U.A.E. work experience and possess a valid U.A.E. driving
Salary AED 15 to 20k plus performance bonus
The Technical Manager is responsible for all the technical designs of projects executed and oversees the technical department, while considering business management.
· Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Refrigeration Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
or has worked with proven records in an industrial refrigeration industry.
· Hands-on and result driven.
· Maintain a high level of organizational awareness.
· Exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Decision-making skills.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Leadership qualities.
· Possess high attention to detail
· Must have strong personality & authority
Salary Circa AED30,000+ negotiable for the right candidate
Manager Operations (Cleaning Division)
Our client is a reputable facilities management company in the UAE
They are looking for an Operations Manager for their Cleaning Division
The role reports to the Assistant General Manager – Sales and Operations
You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the cleaning industry, including 3 years in the same role.
You will be a qualified Civil Engineer with experience in the cleaning industry (within a facilities management organisation).
A UAE Driving Licence is required
Salary range AED15,000 – 18,000 Plus company provided car with fuel, maintenance, and annual ticket for yourself and two family members, plus annual bonus.