Sales Manager- Fragrance Oil (B2B), English/Hindi speaking REF 177
Languages: Excellent English and Indian languages.
Must be a degree holder.
Must have experience in field sales (B2B) at least 4 years preferably from the fragrance oil component industry or perfume/fragrance industry, chemical industries or ingredients connected to home care, personal care sectors.
Proven track record of developing new businesses.
Good working knowledge of data analysis with regards to sales, costs, markets and customer development.
Must have a driving license .
Must be well versed with MS Office.
Grow and develop sales and business across MENA regions: UAE and Oman
Contribute to sales and marketing strategy and related business planning
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills both verbal and written.
Self-driven personality to develop he business and as well as relationship with the customer.
Planned, organized, enthusiastic and proactive.
Competitive salary plus medical and ticket
Self-driven personality to develop the business and as well as relationship with the customer.
- Planned, organized, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Regular follow ups and meeting with potential clients in MENA region by growing, maintaining and leveraging network. To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential export clients.
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and overall company target.
- Work with the management and head of sales to develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Willingness to travel to the MENA countries (Oman)