Business Development Manager - Packaging Sales (English/Arabic) REF 91
YOU MUST SPEAK FLUENT ARABIC AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE ROLE OF BDM
FRAGRANCES OR COSMETIC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Department: Packaging Sales Department
Overall responsibility for business development (packaging) to increase sales and market share in local market and MENA region.
- Must have Business Development experience in Packaging.
- Must have B2B experience (dealing with direct customers or manufacturers and not distributors).
- Male / Female
- Fluency in Arabic
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Business Management or Sales & Marketing or in an equivalent degree.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Valid UAE driving license
- Must have experience in regular business travels. Ready for regular travelling.
- Strong interest in product development and consumer understanding.
- Creative thinker with a proactive and results-driven attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Manage the packaging business of key accounts in the local market and GCC.
- Ensure that assigned territories are fully researched and analysed and all potential sales opportunities are maximized.
- Drive the packaging business to achieve agreed business growth targets i.e. sales budget, target margins and sales forecast accuracy.
- Develop the commercial and creative strategy and lead the implementation of the business plan aligned with the company’s objectives and account needs.
- Contribute to the overall business growth plans in line with global strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate and work closely with the project management for delivering the best solution for the customer.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop presentation templates and new business collateral for new business meetings.
- Understand the customer’s business operations, product lines, brand strategies and client’s targets in order to provide a value – added advantage in managing the account plans.
- To be proactive and aware of new packaging products moving in the market.
- Attending international trade shows in order to meet new and current clients for business development.
- Will directly report the regular sales feedback and reports to the CEO of his clients’ portfolios.
- Responsible for follow up and collection of customer’s payment.