Administration Assistant HR & Assistant to Managing Director REF 237
On behalf of our well established multi-national client we are recruiting an Administration Assistant/Assistant to Managing Director.
30% handling and assisting the Managing Director's Office (Travel Management, diary and bookings).
70% assisting HR and Administration Manager for office operation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar function
Bachelor's Degree graduate
Excellent MS Office 365 knowledge
Good IT knowledge (SAP and Sharepoint are preferred)
Knowledge of visa requirements from various countries
Coordinating business trips, flight and hotel bookings.
Prepares Employment contracts, Residency Visa and etc. (DSO portal)
Maintaining HR files and monitoring records of the company, i.e. lease agreements (cars, IT equipment and others), expiration of registration
Processing of insurances (health, public and property liability, workmen's compensation, property) includiing maintaining digital records through SAP.
Job Description: HR Administration Assistant/Assistant to the Managing Director
Report to HR and Administration Manager & dotted line to Managing Director
(previous experience in a similar role is essential)
Location: Dubai (UAE) .
Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar function
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate
- Well versed in MS Office 365 programs
- Strong follow-up skills and structured
- Good System knowledge (SAP, SharePoint or similar tools)
- Good time management
- Knowledge of visa requirements from various countries (business trips)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Team Player and collaborative
An excellent multi-tasker
Able to work independently.
A team player
Familiar with working in a multi-cultural environment
Familiar with working at an executive level
Experienced working in a highly structured environment
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIESHandling and assisting the Managing Director’s Office (Travel Management, diary and bookings).
Assisting HR and Administration Manager for office operation
- Maintains Personnel HR files.
- Travel Coordinator and handles business trip flight and hotel bookings. Supports employees on related visa applications.
- Maintaining Memos, Circulations, Maintenance and Legal Contracts,
- Prepares Employment Contracts, Residency Visas etc. (DSO portal)
- Process of insurances (health, public and property liability, workmen’s compensation, property) including maintaining digital records through SAP
- Leave and Business trip management.
- Coordinating with the PRO’s daily operation
- Maintaining and monitors records of company lease agreements (cars, IT equipment and others) expiration of registration
- Any other tasks that might be required related to Administrative matters.
- Acts as deputy for IT key user and Administrative Assistant (Accounts)
- Coordinate internal and external events, arrange catering, hotels etc.