Marketing Manager, Excellent English, Beauty or FMCG experienced REF 231
On behalf of our successful client in the Beauty Business, we’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
A degree in marketing, business, or related field and at least 8 years’ experience
Excellent spoken English and verbal communication skills (French an advantage).
Proven success in a marketing management role, in developing digital marketing and social media plans and campaigns.
Develop a Marketing Plan and strategy.
Develop Digital Marketing Plan and strategy.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Proficiency with Digital Marketing strategy.
- Social media strategy, planning and development.
- Content Creation, copy writing.
- SEO optimisation,
- Events and Exhibition organising,
- Marketing presentations,
- Website development and day to day maintenance.
- Analyse marketing trends in the GCC
- Competition Analysis
- Creating a long-term strategic marketing plan
- Optimising E-Commerce planning
- Branding and Design strategy
- MS-Office proficiency
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing program, strategies and budgets.