Sales Executive (minimum 2 years UAE sales experience of supplies to Education Institutes/Schools) REF 224
Qualifications required: Any Bachelor Degree related to Education
Work Experience: 2 years industry experience (education and schools)
Fluency in English
UAE driving licence is a must.
Social & Personal Qualification
• strong personality as well as a good team-player
• self-motivated and proactive
• persuasive, good negotiation skills
• able to succeed in a high-pressure environment
• exceptional communication skills
• quick learner
Objectives of the Position
• Responsible for liaison between the company and all private schools and other educational institutes, managing service levels and the ongoing
relationship to ensure generation of the assigned revenue.
• Provide high level of sales and marketing support for company products / services, new requirements requests and address all schools
• Managing all the private schools in UAE, and other education institutes.
• relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meeting, telephone and email communications.
• Proactively identify business opportunities / services offered by the company, ability to compile and present proposals in order to
achieve new sales / signed contracts.
• Communicate with Development team, PDM to gather, monitor and anaylze performance of the company service usage and availability.
• Facilitating resolution of complex technical issues in all areas of assigned products by collecting the necessary documentation.
• quality assurance and product management.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
• Address all schools requirements, inquiries,
• Provide standard training to new users of company application
• Ensure customers needs are addressed on time and served promptly
• Regularly conduct follow ups and make sure all Schools needs are satisfied
• Provide proper documentation of all inquiries, feedback, requirements, complaints and all actions taken.
• Follow up on payment collections
• Communication and work closely with customer service team members to address and deliver school requirements.
• Provide pre technical sales support whenever requested
• Participate in team meetings, actively provide suggestions and share ideas to improve customer support operations.
• Support team and management new initiatives.
• Report weekly activities, task and accomplishment, submit necessary reports as requested
• Attend team meetings and actively participate
• Assist finance department in doing follow up payment collections
• Assist in training new members of the team.