Design Engineer (must have Commercial Kitchen/Refrigeration experience) REF 223
Our Client is a well established European manufacturer of Commercial Kitchens.
You will report to the R&D Manager. The main objective of the role is to assist in creating new products but also in redesigning existing company products. This includes the entire development process through engineering program and project management, conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, manufacturing, performance analysis, technical documentation and configuration management.
Qualifications & Profile :
• Degree in Architectural or any Engineering fields of Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical
• Proven 3-5 years’ working experience in designing process/system of commercial kitchen /Refrigeration & MEP drawings
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Auto desk Inventor, Solid works, 3D Max.
• Multi-tasking and good analytical ability to perform research and create design plans
• Very good mathematical skills to design schematics for potential products and create product dimensions.
• Highly creative, imaginative, and artistic
• Good communication and presentation Skills
• Work Cooperative with others
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in development and execution of new products, systems, processes, and procedures that are designed to improve safety, quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for improving a wide range of production processes by applying technical / engineering design skills ranging from mechanical and electrical designs and manufacturing process .
- Discuss product ideas to R&D Team by providing calculations of product dimensions, drawing sketches, and designing mockups of proposed products or demonstrations.
- Creates design projects and specification sheet and presents product designs to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborates with different departments like engineers and developers to get product feasibility by redesigning and to develop solutions to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
- Provides assistance and evaluations on test design, prototyping, functionality, ease-of-use and longevity.
- Resolving product issues.
- Overseeing the production process until they become real products.