Master Planner, Architecture Degree, UAE experience, Abu Dhabi REF 221
Our Client is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. We are recruiting a Master Planner for their Abu Dhabi office.
Degree in Architecture/Urban Planning or a closely related field; Master's Degree in Urban Design would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum of 8 years experience
Strong knowledge and understanding of detailed planning and development regulation guidelines.
Thorough knowledge of urban planning and development.
Proficiency in the English language
BIM and AutoCad experienced
Responsible for the preparation of master plans for various projects ranging from comprehensive planning initiatives to concept and detailed master planning for large-scale developments in a number of markets such as residential, mixed use, tourism, hospitality, and industrial projects.
In general, the role entails the following:
- Interpreting the client's vision to develop a clear brief.
- Ability to lead planning and site layout components of master planning projects.
- Land use budgets including population projections.
- Land use developments.
- Infrastructure demand and load calculation.
- Providing technical coordination of multi-disciplinary planning and urban design team.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.