PA/Communication Manager, French/English, Ras Al Khaimah REF 220
We are recruiting a French/English speaking Personal Assistant/Communication Manager for the CEO/President of a well established multinational company based in Ras Al Khaimah.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• A personal assistant helps to keep her boss organized and productive, whether on personal issues like CEO’s family events, bookings; etc.
• She should know who are the key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
• Works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff, usually on a one-to-one basis and to make the best use of their time..
• Screening and dealing with telephone calls, enquiries, emails and requests that are related to the CEO and handling them when appropriate;
• Taking dictation and minutes and providing on time and updated reports.
• Maintaining records and providing feedback on the status on all related matters regarding marketing, sales targets and project to completion.
- Carrying out specific projects and research for Marketing Issues, if needed.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, meetings and making appointments; likewise attending meetings and ensuring the concerned are well-prepared for meetings; secure the location for the meeting, such as a conference room or the “location”; and produce/prepare presentation and any materials or documents that are needed for the meeting.
- Fully manage customer events / invitations; VIP guests and company events internal and external like Gulf Host
- Liaising with Marketing Operations in Switzerland, clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence; if necessary.
- Organizing CEO's business trips from A-Z, i.e. coordinate with different embassies/consulates for visa purpose and all requirements, arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally travel along with the CEO to provide general assistance, if needed.
- Create or contribute to social media content for UAE / Group Website
- Take photos and descriptions of company installations / projects
- Most important is “Maintaining Confidentiality”.
- College / B.A. Degree Holder, diploma in Administration / Management
- 3 years minimum experienced on executive level
- Possess Excellent organizational & communication Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, familiar with Outlook & Powerpoint
- Be articulate, confident, a problem solver and above all diplomatic.
- Very good command in English and French language (able to speak / write / read), applicant who can speak German is an advantage.
- Driving License is a plus.