Investment Analyst, Fresher. CFA/Level 1/Finance Degree. Good analytical skills are a MUST REF 218
Investment Analyst (for a family-owned private equity investment firm). Arabic preferred but not essential.
Experience required: Fresher preferred. 0-2 years experience.
Educational requirements: Degree in Finance, Preference for CFA / Level 1 candidate
Good analytical skills are a key requirement.
• Review private equity fund proposals and conduct comprehensive due diligence
• Prepare analytical reports on PE fund proposals recommending action
• Attend meetings, interface with CEOs, GPs and LPs during DD process
• Monitor and report on developments in existing portfolio on a daily basis
• Build/maintain databases on PE funds and companies
• Conduct financial statement analysis and prepare analytical reports on publicly listed stock
• Superior analytical and numerical skills
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to extract relevant information from complex data
- Sound knowledge of balance sheet and income statement
- Open to self-professional development
- Positive and fun attitude, eager to learn
- Finance/accounting degree(s), preferably CFA charter holder or pursuing CFA credential
- Prior experience in finance or investment management roles
- Computer skill proficiency to include MS Office
Salary: Dhs6,000/- + medical insurance + annual ticket
Dhs2,000/- increase after 1 month or after probation