Logistics Operator, Arabic speaking, UAE experienced REF 214
Our successful Client with offices in Europe and Asia is looking for an Arabic speaking Logistics Operator with UAE experience, preferably in the import/export of minerals used for various industrial applications.
Our Client imports the raw produce into the UAE where it is milled and distributed to clients by land/(truck), sea and railways to customers in various industries in Oman, KSA, UAE, Pakistan and India.
You will report to the Head of Logistics.
- Experience in the field of foreign economic activity - knowledge of the regulatory framework for foreign economic activity, legislation in the field of
- Experience in a related field or industry;
- Experience with customs;
- Experience in working with international carriers (railway, sea, air);
- Knowledge of the basics of warehouse accounting and inventory control systems;
- Knowledge of the basics of document management.
- Quality control
Be familiar with Jebel Ali Port Customs procedures and documentation
Must have experience of moving shipments by land/(trucks), sea and railways.
The Operator needs to manage control all processes for deliveries, including customs clearance of goods from China and for the customers in Oman and other countries as well as quality control.
He will need to be familiar with all necessary documentation and responsible for collection all documents required to obtain Certificate of origin, and dealing with Chamber of Commerce for all procedures.
You will be responsible for inventory control. Tracking the quantity in stock against quantity requried and making orders to the production control accordingly to ensure that orders can be fulfilled promptly.
Experience of tracking shipments is a requirement. Our client uses MRB tracking software and training on the software would be given.
UAE driving licence not necessary but a plus (Company will pay for transport)