HR Director (2.5 days a week). Spouse visa only will be considered. REF 211
Our Client is a very well established and French managed perfumery company which is rapidly expanding. The company is looking for an enthusiastic HR Director to join its dynamic and passionate team and support the company growth.
The candidate will be responsible for all HR activities of the company (36 employees as December, 2022).
This new role is a great opportunity for a senior HR profile willing to scale up and structure the HR function to support the company growth and maintain the right level of staff engagement. This position requires the employee to work on part-time basis (50% or 2.5 days per week) from their office.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
10+ years of HR experience,
HR Director /Senior HR Manager previous experience with full scope and ownership of HR activities
• Middle East working experience required (ideally in the UAE)
• Master’s Degree or MBA with major in Human Resources.
Overall management and responsibility of the HR activities for the company:
|HR GUIDANCE, IMPROVEMENT & PERFORMANCE
|ADMINISTRATION & PAYROLL
|Provide guidance and support to the HR & Administration manager in the completion of her/his tasks:
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS / PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Deep understanding of HR local practices
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Open minded & accessible to ensure smooth employee relations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal effectively with all stakeholders at all levels
- Capacity to take initiative and drive the HR agenda
- Sharp communication skills
- Ability to lead and influence
- ‘Hands-on’ and practical approach
Balance between the supervision of HR operations, medium term projects and annual processes requiring agility, time management and task prioritization.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (internal & external):
Internal– all employees of the company. Frequent interactions with Finance & all managers
External – recruitment agencies,