Sales Manager, Middle East - Arabic preferred - Luxury Italian high end furniture REF 207
Our Client, a leading company in the field of luxury Italian custom-made furniture, with a long and relevant history and presence in the Middle East, is recruiting a Sales Manager - Middle East, with experience in the sales of high-end furnishing and in the sales and management of high-end finishing, bespoke interiors and custom-made products.
The candidate will manage the sales of the Group in the entire Middle East region, from the group regional office in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a professional experienced in the sales of high-end furnishing and in the sales and management of high-end finishing, bespoke interiors and custom-made products.
- Have excellent knowledge of the English language and preferably, of the Arabic language.
- Have a degree in Architecture and/or Design, or in Economics, with an excellent studies curriculum.
Salary plus commission on sales, plus Company mobile phone and laptop, and annual ticket.
- Availability for short trips to contact clients in the Middle East region.
Activities and tasks
The candidate will carry out the following the tasks:
- To prepare, in collaboration with the top management, the marketing and sales plans for the development of the Group sales in the Middle East.
- To manage the relations and the sales with the company clients, which may include private customers, real estate developers, architects & designers, institutions.
- To support the Italian headquarters design and marketing activities, by collecting the relevant information about the clients’ needs.
- To present to the final clients the design, technical and pricing information about every project and to brief the Italian headquarters with the feedback given by the clients.
- During the execution of a project, to coordinate his work with the activities of the project managers appointed by the company to supervise the local works.
The candidate will report its marketing and sales activities directly to the Group top management in Italy.
The candidate will report its economic and financial activities to the Administration & Financial Manager in Dubai.