Regional Marketing & Communications Manager (India, Middle East and Africa (apply by 30/11/22) REF 203
Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
(India, Middle East and Africa)
Deadline to apply 30/11/22
Based in Dubai, UAE.
Salary AED 360,000
An exciting and unique opportunity awaits for an experienced marketing and communications professional to join a dynamic organisation, to promote Northern Ireland across the region of India, Middle East and Africa (IMEA).
Are you a creative and innovative marketing and communications professional who wants the opportunity to make a real impact?
Do you enjoy working as part of the dynamic team to lead on the development and implementation of marketing and communications campaigns?
Are you interested in learning more about the vibrant region of Northern Ireland and being part of its future economic success?
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree level qualification or equivalent
• At least seven years related marketing and communications experience required*.
• Fluency in Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential.
a) Significant recent* professional experience of delivering integrated strategic marketing and communication campaigns to support delivery of corporate objectives; Experience of delivering activity in IMEA, with a focus on GCC, is preferred. or
b) Significant recent experience of developing and managing strong media relations, including negotiating, with key target business media groups in IMEA or international markets to achieve media coverage.
2. Significant recent professional experience of successfully identifying and using marketing channels to increase brand awareness and sales leads including developing and implementing cost-effective digital and social media strategies.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated success in writing press releases, briefing documents and creating and delivering presentations.
4. An understanding of business drivers in the UK, Northern Ireland and the IMEA region as well as the general international business environment.
5. The ability to work efficiently and independently as part of a remote team.
6. Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
7. A high degree of professionalism and commitment to meet challenging deadlines / targets.
8. The ability to undertake occasional travel throughout the IMEA region and to Northern Ireland, if required
Note: You must possess a clean driving license.
The Organisatiion is driving the transformation of Northern Ireland into an innovative, competitive and knowledge-based economy.
To further strengthen their team and presence in India, Middle East and Africa region), our client is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Regional Manager of Marketing & Communications.
You must be a current, proven, senior level marketing/communications professional with significant business to business marketing/communications experience delivering high quality impactful campaigns to raise brand awareness.
As part of the Organisation's Marketing & Communications Group, your role will be to develop and implement a clear marketing and communications strategy in IMEA, which raises the profile of Northern Ireland as a location of choice for inward investment and trade development, to potential investors and key stakeholders
The position is based in Dubai, the regional headquarters for IMEA, and reports to the Head of Sectors and International Marketing in Belfast. The post also has a direct line reporting to the Head of Territory – IMEA, based in Dubai, as an integral part of the Business Development Teams.
The Role and Requirements
Work closely with the organisation via the Marketing & Communications team, and the Head of Territory and locally-based Business Development teams to develop and implement a clear marketing and communications strategy for the region;
- Identifying the most appropriate communications channels and platforms, extensive digital and social media activity to raise awareness and promote Northern Ireland as a place for business, investment and education. This will include engagement with local and international stakeholders, across the region.
- To build relationships with key journalists and publications to secure positive news articles and editorial content in relevant trade and business media outlets in the market which promote Northern Ireland as a location for business location and partner.
- Build the profile and reputation of the Organisation and Northern Ireland amongst key stakeholders and influencers including the British and Irish business groups, the Department for International Trade, Tourism Ireland, and Northern Ireland Universities to leverage their contacts to promote awareness of Northern Ireland and deliver a positive business message to markets across the region.
- Support the work of connections’ in its engagement with the Northern Irish diaspora to support trade and investment activities.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications team to ensure that corporate messages and issues are communicated to locally based staff and to identify and communicate relevant information from the IMEA offices for inclusion in corporate-wide internal communications.
- Work closely with the in-market business development teams and the HQ Marketing & Communications team to support delivery of annual targets in relation to inward investment and trade development. This will include communications and marketing support around conferences, exhibitions, events, VIP visit programmes and Ministerial programmes.
- Manage in-market suppliers (PR agency) and work collaboratively with the organisatiion's suppliers based in Northern Ireland across media, design, events and filming to produce high quality creative assets. Manage the IMEA marketing and communications budget in line with the financial procedures.
Your CV / Résumé must clearly demonstrate your relevant experience for undertaking this role by providing clear evidence of how you meet the above requirements. Our client will not make assumptions from the title of the applicant’s post or the nature of the organization as to the skills and experience gained.
To attract and motivate high quality and qualified applicants, the salary for this post is highly competitive. UAE labour law will apply to the post holder. Pre-existing legal status to live and work in the UAE /is required, as the post is immediately available.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please include a cover letter, along with your CV/Résumé, that helps us get to know you and your interest in this role