Finance Manager (only 21 hours per week) Permanent role REF 202
On behalf of our client, a reputable multinational logistics company, we are recruiting a part time Finance Manager. This is a permanent role.
Hours of work either 9 - 5 x 3 days a week or 9 - 1 x 5 days a week
This role would suit a married lady on husband's sponsorship.
You will report directly to the business owner. The Finance Manager is a key functional expert in the organisation and is responsible for corporate finance and accounting activities across three small business units. Duties include preparation and consolidation of financials results, monthly forecasting, the preparation and management of budgets and other planning tools, tax and accounting principal guidance and treasury management.
You will hold a B.Sc/BA in Accounting, finance or similar in a relevant field
5-10 years experience
Previous financial consolidation Software : (MS Dynamics, CargoWise and Quickbooks) preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actions all corporate accounting, finance functions and activities including treasury management, reporting and analysis, and financial consolidation. Manages and completes the month, quarter and year-end close of our financial records.
- Plan and coordinate the activities related to the annual budget and monthly forecasting process.
- Coordinates periodic financial reviews/audits with outside audit and tax firms as required.
- Participate as a strategic business partner on cross functional teams based in Europe and Africa to help drive organization efficiency, effectiveness, and continuous improvement.
- Hold a BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar in a relevant field.
- 5-10 years of financial experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Previous financial consolidation software experience (MS Dynamics, CargoWise and QuickBooks) preferred.
- Able to manage multiple projects with varying but stringent deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively interact with various levels of the organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An excellent proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Confidentiality: The Finance Manager will work with confidential and sensitive information and is required to safeguard such information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or required while performing their specific job duties.
- Possess an excellent grasp of the English language: Speak, listen, and write in English in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Independent and a Self-Starter: Be able to work with minimal day to day oversight. Be comfortable working in a geographically diverse business, with colleagues based in three other countries.