Senior Marketing Manager REF 201
On behalf of our very successful and well established client, we are recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager.
Our client is an official distributor and leading US collectibles culture retailer and distributor throughout 11 countries and manages multiple stores in the Middle East and North Africa. They hold hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters
The candidate should strive to: manage the day to day marketing activities and apply best practices that stem from a common commercial policy with the Sales function and aligned with the Leadership Team.
● Manage the strategy and marketing implementations across in-store POS, online merchandising, digital campaigns, event activation and trade marketing initiatives regionally
● Evaluate said marketing implementations
● Plan and execute store launches
● Maintain brand consistency and guidelines across retailers, both in-store and online
- Support new product launches and coordinate marketing plans for key theatrical releases
- Plan and manage the marketing budget
- Analyzing sales and marketing campaigns and share success stories
- Working closely with the sales team to identify marketing opportunities
- Manage brand social handles and grow fan communities
- Identify and organize consumer shows and conventions to attend
- Conduct monthly market research
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Overall, 8 – 10 years of experience out of which 5 years + of experience in marketing preferably for a consumer product company, including proven experience in driving effective marketing campaigns or marketing operations projects.
- Experience in trade marketing is a must
- Out of the box thinker; creative and strategic mindset
- Excellent communication and event management skills
- English is a must, Arabic is an asset
- Willingness to travel across the Middle-East