Export Sales Manager, MENA, Commercial Kitchen experience preferred, Arabic an advantage REF 193
Our client is a long established and very successful European Group of companies. They specialise in manufacturing of commercial kitchens. They require an Export Sales Manager with at least five years managerial experience in an export sales environment to sell the company's products and services in the MENA region, preferably experienced in the kitchen market, or alternatively in an industrial/manufacturing environment. Travel will comprise approx 7-10 days per month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Main responsibility is to sell company’s products and services overseas.
• Do research and establish/build effective relationships with contractors/consultants/dealers and appoint distributors if necessary, in the assigned export market
• Maximize sales revenue in existing markets, expanding sales into new territories, and study market trends to develop accurate sales projections and effective marketing plans.
- Negotiate and monitor export rates and services to reduce operating costs while increasing the profit and reaching annual sales target
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Do personal selling visits, organize sales promotions, creates and conducts proposal presentations.
- Provides timely/weekly feedback to senior management regarding SALES STATUS.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the team – Production/Technical/Operations about the ongoing project for a timely delivery of orders.
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- Respond promptly to customer complaints and look to find winning solutions
Qualifications & Profile:
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 5 Years’ experience in Export Sales environment on managerial position.
- Speak fluently in English (Arabic and French is an advantage).
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel is necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent in oral and written communication to interface effectively with staff, management and various other internal and external parties.
- Passionate and flexible to travel overseas (MENA Region) and ability to work overtime, as needed.
Should have a UAE DRIVING LICENSE. and own car