Graphic Designer - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PERFUMERY PACKAGING DESIGN REF 188
Our client is a reputable and well established company in the field of Perfumery:
They are recruiting a full time Graphic Designer with experience in the Perfumery Industry to define consistent brand messaging and aesthetics on all perfumery package design.
• + 5 years of experience in graphic design, + 3 years of experience in perfumery packaging
• Experience designing Perfumery Products in 3D and CAD detail.
• 3D Product design experience is mandatory.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign)
• Printing technics knowledge
• Familiarity with different packaging materials
• Experience designing artworks for social media, photography, videography etc. is a plus
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced working environment
• Knowledge of the printing industry relating to packaging prepress knowledge of the market and consumer trends
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Project department to develop and define consistent brand messaging and aesthetics on all perfumery package design.
- Collaborate with cross – functional teams including product design and marketing to understand their needs.
- Concept and create eye-catching designs that are on brand, on budget and conform to package/display specifications.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends for packaging materials and conduct seasonal creative reviews as needed.
- Create and ensure the quality, accuracy and delivery of correctly prepared, complete artwork that adheres to brand standards and specs
- Responsible for conceptualizing and managing projects to completion including new product launches and packaging maintenance exercises
- Work closely with the design and leadership team to develop new retail packaging
- Lead the package design process including brainstorming, sketching and creating prototypes Collaborate with Manager to prioritize projects, manage workload, and evolve efficiencies.
- Knowledge Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and InDesign)
- Knowledge of the printing industry as it relates to Packaging Prepress Photography is a Plus Point.
- Will be the point of contact for all communication with our third- party supplier for printing and with the Marketing team. This will also include visit to the third-party supplier.
- Will be a ‘point of contact’ with our customer for noting our customers’ brief for their project.