Letter of Credit & Logistics Specialist, (Inco/Saber/Nafeza) for Distributor in Jebel Ali REF 186
On behalf of our reputable global client we are recruiting a Letter of Credit & Logistics Specialist.
• Minimum of 3 years of International Trade Import/Export Banking experience required,
• Minimum of 3 year of Logistics experience in the Middle-East & Africa or similar setting required,
• Bachelor degree,
• Experience and knowledge regarding import entry procedures, compliance, rules and regulations preferred: custom clearance, audits, penalties, and inspections of shipments,
• Knowledge of all transaction and procedures related to all types of letters of credit, International documentary collections, International Drafts and Cash letters, UCP 600, ISP 98, Incoterms, URC 522, U.C.C., Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC,
• Good analytical skills with ability to work independently and proactively to identify, research, and solve problems,
• Ability to organize and prioritize detailed multiple tasks,
• Good oral, written communication in English (Arabic/Hindi is a plus).
- Review and verify sales contracts, shipping instructions and Letters of Credit. Clarify and adjust when required,
- Apply, review and collect various 3rd party documentation in a timely manner - such as Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Conformity, Packaging list, Ocean Bills of Lading.
- Provide technical support and advice to lenders and support staff in preparing documents for drafting, issuing, renewing and amending Letters of Credit,
- Update all logs, journals and manual subsidiaries for letters of credit and fees. Maintain digital files and pending folders for letters of credit,
- Ensure that all LC presentation are non-discrepant, ensure follow-up, and any discrepancies are handled promptly and accurately,
- The LC presentation must be followed up all the way up until the final payment receipt in our account,
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Arrange air/sea/road/courier shipments from group factories to our customer in the region,
- Must have high knowledge of all incoterms (incoterms 2020),
- Maintain and develop the cooperation with internal/external stakeholders,
- Handle the dispute and cargo damage cases, preparing and documenting the process. Keep up with the latest logistics news & developments to ensure compliance & best practices,
- Create shipping documents as per LC/customer requirements,
- Negotiate the best freight rates possible with the freight forwarder in our network,
- Price the freight cost to the customer so they will accept the quotation,
- Track the shipment and provide our customer with live updates,
- SABER/NAFEZA support for customers to ensure shipment are dispatched immediately.
We provide you with an interesting and challenging position in an international growing environment. We offer you internal training to develop into an expert for our organization. We offer a competitive package and career path for self-driven, engaged and entrepreneurial characters.