Accounting Supervisor - Finance & Accounts REF 184
On behalf of our reputable global manufacturing client we are recruiting for the following role :
JOB TITLE : Accounting Supervisor – Finance & Accounts
The person should be a commerce graduate and should be a semi qualified CA
Candidate should be well versed in MS office applications especially good EXCEL
Should have at least 15-20 years work experience and recently worked in supervisory level/Assistant manager cadre.
Should have worked in Accounting/Finance department of a reputed or MNC Company
Should have worked in ERP environments
Knowledge of LC and its documents preparation is an added advantage.
Frequent job switchers are not desirable.
Salary DH17,000, + Bonus + medical benefits for family of four + ticket allowance for employee only
- Good working knowledge in any ERP system and familiarized with normal functions of ERP System.
- Preparation of income statement, Balance sheet and cash flow statement on a monthly basis.
- Assisting Accounting manager in the preparation of consolidation of financial statements of parent company and its subsidiary .
- Analysis of systems and processes and fix any issues by making Root cause analysis
- Development of new process and systems if required.
- Sending statement of accounts to customers and follow up for payments.
- Reconciliation of any receivable and payable accounts with customer or vendor statements
- Verify the correctness of transactions entered in ERP with regard to right classification of account heads and make corrections if required before posting.
- Compile a list of all payments due to suppliers according to the due dates
- Monthly scrutiny of customers and vendor accounts
- Verification of all local and international payments
- Preparation of Accounts receivable list and Accounts payable list at regular intervals
- Making bank reconciliations statement.
- Handling of Commission notes from HQ.
- Extended Warranty income calculation and accounting
- Reconciliation of GL accounts wherever required on monthly basis.
- Capture all addition, disposal and adjustment for fixed assets for any given period.
- Maintain Fixed assets module in ERP with necessary additions , deletions and disposals.
- Revaluation of Accounts receivables, Accounts payables and bank balances at regular intervals.
- Verification of Travel reimbursements according to company rules
- Monitoring the accounts of branches and making a periodical reporting on the same.
- Verification of Salary disbursements and other employee benefits.
- Monitor staff advances and proper deduction of the same
- Handling of Credit and group medical insurance
- Controlling inventory discrepancies and do monthly verification of inventories
- Knowledge of LC and its documents preparation is a added advantage.
The Job profile will be added or reduced according to the requirements of the Accounting department
at appropriate time.