Sales Manager, Fine Fragrance, B2B, Arabic speaking REF 178
With 21 years’ experience in the local market and in the GCC, our client has established a strong relationship with European suppliers who along with the company’s underground team of independent designers, are setting trends in the perfumery industry. Drawing from new technologies, forms and materials; The company offers to their clients the latest designs and a quick turnaround for niche European perfumery components such as fragrance oils, aluminum cans, glass bottles, caps, pumps and collars, than the industry has to offer.
Market: Based in Dubai covering Saudi Arabia
Must have a Bachelors degree.
Must have a UAE driving license.
Must have experience in field sales experience B2B minimum 4 years from the fine fragrance component industry or perfume industry in GCC Countries from finished perfume companies.
Should have skills in B2B business development, excellent team management skills and should be able to build a great rapport with companies
- Should be capable of identifying potential and develop business across Saudi Arabia region.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Should be able to identify new markets / customers for expansion and development.
- Initiate and complete proposals & presentations for new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses.
- Must be well versed with MS Office. Having knowledge on SAP ERP Business One would be an added advantage.
- Grow and develop sales and business in Saudi market.
- Contribute to sales and marketing strategy and related business planning
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Regular follow ups and meeting with potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging network. To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients in Saudi Arabia.
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
- Work with internal teams (product development & sales team) to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and overall company target.
- Work with the Brand Manager for Fragrance to develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Willingness to travel to Saudi Arabia on regular basis.