Retail Sales Ops Executive - Arabic REF 169
On behalf of our reputable client, an international luxury fashion lifestyle group, we are recruiting an Arabic speaking Retail Sales Operations Executive, with previous experience in their industry. Ideally you will have experience in watches and accessories, or a similar field.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
3 to 5 years of experience in watches and accessories or similar field
Valid UAE driving license
Fluency in English and Arabic (written and verbal) is a must
Proficiency in MS Office
Good knowledge of sales and retail aspects
Familiarity with GCC markets is a plus
Ability to travel across the region with no restrictions
Achieve the monthly and yearly sell out targets for each account.
Monitor sales and stock reports on a weekly, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
Coordinating with the marketing team to ensure the A&P activities are well executed and in line with the quarterly plan.
- Liaise with marketing team on any requirements related to instore activations, updating visuals, etc.
- Conduct regular market/store visits across the region to identify weaknesses/opportunities and report it to the sales manager.
- Ensure adherence of all stores to the visual merchandising guidelines and suggest adjustments whenever necessary.
- Engage with the sales people at store level and gain relevant insight that could help improve the brands performance.
- Constantly motivate the sales people, seek their support, and suggest incentive plans.
- Gather feedback from the stores and build a clear picture of the market situation.
- Monitor competition by observing sales and promotional activities, product novelties, sales performance, etc.
- Prepare, schedule and conduct regular sales training to our partners across the region and ensure that the sales people are well-informed and up-to-date when it comes to brand and product knowledge.
- Participate and assist in the preparation of brand events and product launches.
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Customer service oriented
- Pleasant personality
- Creative and curious with an eye for detail