RORO Marine Supervisor, Abu Dhabi REF 168
SECTION I: JOB PURPOSE
• Planning of operations to loading and unload vehicles from vessels.
• Focal point between the official on the vessel and port personnel.
• Responsible for monitoring of the Stevedores.
• Ensuring streamlined vessel operations
• Ensure reporting of vessel operation on timely manner
SECTION III: KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
UAE Driving licenses is a must
Language Skills: English is a must and other languages are preferred.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years in similar Position
Nature of Experience: Logistics, Maritime, Shipping lines
|SECTION II: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES|