Head of Marketing, Dubai (Luxury Property or Product experience) REF 161
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing, Dubai based, for a reputable European Luxury Property Developer. Only candidates with experience in a large corporate in Up Market and Luxury property/or luxury items will be considered.
Luxury Developer industry experience/or Luxury Product, UAE.
Bachelor's or Master degree in Sales & Marketing or similar.
Past experience in managing a team of 2 to 3.
Ability to Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects.
Develop and manage marketing budgets.
Prior experience to develop sales forecasting and product branding plans. Establish and grow a target market share.
Great organization skills, able to work under pressure and at high speed. ‘Can do’ attitude and able to adapt to changes.
Problem solving abilities, attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Develop the plan that allows the company to effectively manage its relationship with its customers, improving the customer experience and overall retention, and allowing the BU (Sales) to meet its objectives and targets.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan and budget ensuring alignment with business strategies, brand priorities, guidelines and timelines established.
- Prepare feasibility studies and budgets, as required by the Chairman, for adhoc projects
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Marketing & Communication strategy, branding requirements and guidelines and ensure adherence with all planned activities.
- Protects and builds the brand by supporting and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plan ensuring alignment with business strategies and brand priorities.
- Assess all events (local and international) and provide feedback to the Chairman
- Implement branding initiatives in the relevant markets including brand attributes, positioning, and values and visual identity guidelines in line with the brand image.
- Organize and direct media plan and PR campaigns designed to attract target customers and review content for press releases, speeches, press interviews, press conferences etc., and ensure it is aligned to the communication plan.
- Oversee the drafting and approve the delivery of all information issued by the company to the public, including press releases, advertisements, promotional material.
- Lead the development and implementation of the digital media plan within allocated budget
- Lead the negotiation of media buying rates to maximize value derived from media spending.
- Identify media event concepts, sponsorships, supervise venue selection, concept development, logistics management and ensure the events roll out is in line with the strategy that effectively portray the company in the best possible light.
Creative and Production:
- Develop and keep all brochures updated to support Sales
- Supervise the production of all in-house creative, this includes briefing of the graphic designers and giving them content (copy and images)
- Supervise the production of all video materials, this includes briefing and giving feedback to the multimedia manager.
- Ensure effective coordination with the production agencies in the development of marketing material, and ensure marketing material produced are in line with brand and principal requirements.
- Conceptualize web, digital and social media marketing campaigns and coordinate with the Digital Manager in managing and executing these campaigns in line with overall communication and branding guideline.
- Supervise the digital manager and approve all content produced for social media platforms
- Continuously enhancing features and content update on the website and promoting all social media platforms to target audience.
- People Development:
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for high level roles.
- Ensure that team members are acquainted with the changing situation and developments of the company.