Talent Acquisition Manager with MNC experience, Dubai REF 160
We are looking for an experience Talent Acquisition Manager for a reputable European MNC. This is a hands on role. Candidates with experience in a large corporate, preferably in the construction, Real Estate, Real Estate Development or those from a recruitment consultancy background are invited to apply.
At least five years of white collar recruitment experience, ideally within a versatile industry.
HR Degree, CIPD are not essential provided that you have sufficient past recruiting experience
You should have had experience in managing a team of 4 to 5 recruiters
Commercial mind-set; outcome focused, understanding the need to track performance metrics and reduce time/cost t hire, whilst attracting and selecting high quality talent.
Great organisational skills, able to work under pressure and at high speed. 'Can do' attitude and able to adapt to changes.
Problem solving abilities, attention to detail with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Manage the recruitment budget and all recruitment activity, develop proactive talent pipelines to reduce time and cost to hire. Work with various line managers of business functions to provide strategic human resources consultation and total solutions, for instance headcount budget estimation and control.
- Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Leading the talent attraction and selection process end to end, ensuring we continue to invite extraordinary candidates to join our team.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Must have past experience in hiring of major industries(Construction, Real Estate & General) staff in UAE with at least 5 years of experience.
- Responsible for final offers, contracts of employment and reference checks. Facilitating the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms if required by team.
- Ensure talent acquisition within payroll budget/ market benchmarking and in line with business and manning strategy.
- Should provide weekly, Monthly dashboard reports to the management in relation with recruitment progress and other recruitment reports.
- Lead the co-ordination of all recruitment initiatives within the property including interviewing, liaising with department heads and initiating process changes as needed.
- Build capability amongst leaders to select the best possible candidates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with leading universities, participate in on-campus recruitment, representing careers fairs. Avid networker, able to directly head hunt for the HOD level or any critical roles
- Manage any Management Training, Internship Programs or placement programs and Apprentices.
- Manage the talent acquisition system including training leaders on how to use it. Management of running talent acquisition, must be passionate about recruiting top talent.
- Ability to influence others and be a strong employer. Warm, enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.