Technical Sales Engineer, Arabic: Fishing & Mechanical Well Bore Cleaning Operations REF 140
Our Client, a well established multinational in the Oil and Gas industry, is recruiting an Arabic Speaking Technical Sales Engineer, based in UAE.
Key job responsibility: Establish and maintain company as an important player in assigned countries within fishing and mechanical well bore cleaning operations.
Sell products and applications by implementing set strategy and sales plans. Manage Company’s interests in the area.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience within drilling and completion operations.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from rig service operations running down hole equipment.
• Thorough understanding of fishing operations and mechanical wellbore cleaning.
• Minimum 5 years work experience within UAE.
• Proven experience and demonstrated track record within sales of down hole tools.
• Relevant education at Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
• Excellent English skills.
• Good Arabic skills.
Salary: $6,000 + transport allowance and health insurance
- Manage all aspects of the office and workshop until the business grows and we can start building a larger team.
- Identify and target companies and key decision makers in assigned countries according to set strategy.
- Investigate business opportunities by identifying relevant prospects and evaluating their position in the indus- try.
- Promote the Company by conducting sales and marketing calls to book appointments and presentations with poten tial clients.
- Suggest pricing structure meeting market demands and maximizing revenue profitability.
- Regularly visit newly established contacts within management, drilling, completions, well intervention and field development departments to maximize visibility.
- Visit Service Companies to form working alliances and to promote the Company’s products and services.
- Manage new contracts and ensure all customer requirements and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting, and developing annual sales quotas for countries, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Grow sales volume, recommend new opportunities and changes in product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Liaise with rigs and well engineers to prepare for upcoming operations and ensure a high level of support for ongoing operations.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare quotations for specific jobs and applications discussed with clients.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain a high profile in the professional and business communities by attending society meetings, exhibi tions, conferences and trade shows.
- Build sufficient stock levels of tools to meet customer/market requirements while keeping a sustainable busi ness, and order new equipment for new business gained.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing Company standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Self-driven and able to work under a minimum of supervision.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Result driven and effective in multi-tasking.
- Solid communication and negotiation skills.
- Efficient selling approach and daily interaction with customers.
- Proven ability to establish, grow and manage new businesses by deploying skills such as building relationships, communication and presentation skills, motivation for sales, sales planning, selling to customer needs and managing processes.
- Ability to develop strong cooperative relationships with colleagues, customers and other professionals.