Executive Assistant/Office Manager for World Class Fitness Centre in Dubai REF 132
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Legal experience/knowledge an added advantage).
Great opportunity to join an exciting world class wellness centre venture in Dubai.
Preference will be given to those with experience in a similar industry who are passionate about fitness and wellbeing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business communication software.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the Fitness and Wellness industry highly desirable
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- High Proficiency in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a high level EA/Office Manager role
- A degree at bachelor level is desirable
- Certifications in Business Administration or similar are advantageous
Salary AED18,000 negotiable
The Executive Assistant will be responsible to provide administrative support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the Partners of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff
- Liaising with other executives on behalf of the Partners.
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Partners, which will be preparing corporate reports or conducting research.
- Assistance with the Partners personal affairs may also be required within office hours