Perfumery Packaging and Finished Goods Project Manager - French Speaking REF 127
Designation: Perfumery Packaging and finished good Project Manager
Department: Projects Department
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Prepare a clear brief with the sales team of the project requirements.
2. Handle the preparation of the proposal to the customers (for example price, delay, feasibility etc) with internal resources
3. Support to the Sales Team during customers meeting.
4. When the project is approved, fully responsible of the project execution.
5. Co-ordinate with the sales team, the customers follow up of each projects.
6. Responsible to guarantee the respect of the margin of each project.
7. Monitor the cost.
8. Communicate a clear costing report to the Management.
Salary AED15,000 negotiable
- French speaking will be a ‘plus’
- Fluency in English.
- Project Management Qualification or Equivalent Engineering degree.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem solving, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Skilled in managing and analyzing the calculations of costing for projects.
- Ability to create and follow project schedule and project timeline, report project progress and track deliverables
- Present to the Head of Projects division on progress of each project as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess result of the projects.
- Skilled individual contributor demonstrating collaboration with internal partners (Purchasing, Logistics, QC, Sales, Marketing) and external partners (Suppliers, Contract manufacturers)
- A technical background in the packaging area would be a plus.