Supply Chain Manager, MENA, Dubai REF 118
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager, MENA, Dubai based.
Responsible for sourcing and procuring all materials that business requires with better deals and more profitable suppliers on a worldwide scale considering factors such as sustainability, risk management and ethical issues.
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Production, Commercial, Estimation and Technical teams
• Maintain the order backlog
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate others
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
• Ensure team maintains procurement records
• Forecasting of Production and Delivery
- Coordinating with client regarding production, delivery, technical and commercial updates.
- Coordinating with sales team and distributors for samples and mockups.
- Coordinating with Local and US resourcing in color approvals approval from the client.
- Coordinating with all internal departments to maintain the backlog and forecasting.
- Person Specification: