Administration Officer, DMCC, PowerPoint /Adobe Creative Suite experience REF 103
Our client is a MNC with headquarters in US. Working days are Monday to Fridays
Candidates with experience in a similar role within DMCC are preferred.
Flexibility is required as the client is reporting to their headquarters in US, and you will be required to make calls later in the evening with the rest of the team in US. Hence, employees are not expected to be in the office as early as 9am where they have been engaged on calls in the evening on the previous day.
Our Client is looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our growing team in Dubai to support day-to-day operations as an Admin Officer related to licensing, registration and immigration and other various administration tasks on business development, human resources, and office management.
Up to date experience in preparing presentations using Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite required. Prezi, Mailchimp preferred.
Salary: AED8,000, holidays as per UAE Labour Law and return air ticket after on year
The successful candidate is required to be be quite independent on handling the employee visas/ trade license affairs etc. via the DMCC portal.
Responsibilities As an Admin Officer:
- Support Company Registration for client and their and new Dubai entity, including:
- Trade License renewal and necessary amendments
- Establishment card renewal
- Company Registration and updates to company officers; ultimate beneficial owners (UBO); parent company officers including certificate of good standing of parent company
- Attestation of corporate documents as required from MOFA, embassies, consulates, etc.
- Liaise with DMCC with regards to any issues on the DMCC portal applications
- Manage Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) applications
- Support with applications, renewal, and cancellation of employment visa for employees
- Supporting Compliance function with completion of client account opening, onboarding, and annual review forms;
- Maintaining and uploading document shared drives and databases
- Supporting Business Development function with editing presentations and marketing material in Powerpoint, Prezi, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp (prior experience of such tools preferable);
- Maintaining stakeholder communications lists;
- Circulating regular notifications and newsletters;
- Minutes of weekly meetings
- Supporting Human Resources function including employee insurance renewals, business travel and visa applications
- Other adhoc tasks that may be required
- Candidate Requirements • At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration would be an advantage
- Knowledge of UAE labour law and dealing with various government offices
- Experience resolving complex licensing issues independently