Healthcare Consultant - NGO's and Charity REF 93
Our client is an international Consultancy specialising in strategising and implementing subsidised healthcare and treatment. The role focuses on Asia, (India, Malaysia, Philippines,) etc.
Educational Background and Experience
• Experience in a healthcare context is mandatory
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in science, economics, or social science
• Additional specialization in public health and/or epidemiology preferred.
• 2 – 5 years professional experience (pharmaceutical company or public health environment desirable)
• Proven project and people management experience
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Western educated with fluency in written and oral English
• Experience in Asia preferable
• This is a full-time position that will be based in Dubai remotely managing assigned teams in Asia.
• Flexibility in working hours is essential.
• Frequent travel to Asia.
Salary: up to AED18,000