Project Manager- Perfume/Cosmetics Industry (Fluent English - French a plus) REF 90
Designation: Project Manager
Department: Projects Department -
You must have a Project Management Qualification or equivalent Engineering Degree AND experience in Project Management
- French speaking will be a ‘plus’
- Fluency in English.
- Project Management Qualification or Equivalent Engineering degree.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem solving, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Skilled in managing and analyzing the calculations of costing for projects.
1. Prepare a clear brief with the sales team of the project requirements.
2. Handle the preparation of the proposal to the customers (for example price, delay etc).
3. Support to the Sales Team during customers meeting.
4. When the project is approved, fully responsible of the project execution.
5. Co-ordinate with the sales team, the customers follow up of each projects.
6. Responsible to guarantee the respect of the margin of each project.
7. Monitor the cost.
8. Communicate a clear costing report to the Management.
9. Define project pricing.
10. Coordination with Suppliers, Purchase department, delay and final delivery with standard QC
11. Create a clear project schedule and project timeline.
12. Track deliverables
13. Monitor and report on project progress.
14. Present to the Head of Projects division on progress of each project as well as problems and solutions.
15. Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
16. Evaluate and assess result of the projects.
17. Skilled individual contributor demonstrating collaboration with internal and external partners.