Key Account - Projects - Perfume Industry - Arabic/French/English REF 84
Our client is looking for a very strong B2B Senior Sales Manager with experience in Finished Perfumes or Cosmetic Companies and experience in Projects
Fluent Arabic, French and English required
Experience in retail, commercial and operational aspects to relaunch the brand and strengthen regional distribution.
Experience in handling full P&L (profit & loss) on operations for projects.
Experience in partnering with regional customers to drive brand strategies and operational plans.
Developing and implementing business strategies for projects.
Experience in identifying new leads and avenues for growth in the Perfume Industry.
Experience in developing sales goals.
Sales experience B2B minimum 5 years in the Perfumery (either from trading in perfumery components or finished perfumery product) or from the cosmetic industry. Field sales experience.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Problem – solving abilities.
Salary range AED30,000+
- Identifying new markets in the GCC (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia) and other middle countries.
- Engineer, budget and implement a strategy for branding strategy to establish our ‘Made in France’ project over a period of 3 years sales expectation:
- First Year =
- Second Year =
- Third Year =
- Liaise with the Marketing department for developing merchandising and communication material for the ‘Made in France’ project.
- Establish Product Positioning (price, volume, names and material) of the packaging components for full set projects.
- Generate leads from the new markets.
- Generate and improve full-set projects (Made in France) from the existing clients.
- Generate sales for full-set projects (Made in France) from the new markets.
- Generate cross over sales with other product family for full set project (bottles, pumps, collars, caps, allu cans and fragrance oils).
- Suggest to customers creative concepts and models.
- Purchase & Projects Department:
- To give feedback on new trends and new packaging models to the Purchase and Project team for coordinating with the Supplier for ‘Made in France’ project.
- Follow up on the production and development of the full sets
- Respect new product launch planning and deadlines.
- Work Vectors:
- B2B Conventional Channel (use of existing networks).
- Online marketing (website, social media….)
- Cross over sales of existing product family.