Back Office Administrator – Logistics – Steel Industry REF 70
Open to qualified candidates with JAFZA experience who are currently in the UAE
Experience in steel is preferred. Alloys and metals/metallurgy may be considered.
Experience working in JAFZA
Knowledge of gate pass application and logistics
• Excellent inter personal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Analyzing capability and focus on solving challenges.
• Quest for learning and a fast learner.
• High positive attitude, adaptable to demanding situations.
• Able to work independently as well as a team member.
• Flexible to different kinds of work environment.
• Able to effectively interact with members at all levels of the organization.
• Multi – tasker.
Salary Circa AED10,000
Knowledge of LC documents & bank submission (CAD and TT) trade documents
Coordinating with Sales Team related to Advance Adjustment and Payment of the Shipment
Knowledge of Customs Clearance (BOE) of dubai Trade Portal (Jebel Ali Freezone)
Tracking the ETA’s for upcoming Shipments
Making Customs Invoice of Inbound and outbound shipment’s – Bill of Entry / Bill of Exit
Applying Chamber of Commerce for GCC / Export Shipment
Submitting of VAT documents for VAT refund for documents with VAT.
Generating the Delivery note / Sales order / Proforma Invoice / LPO
Updating stock database & used stock deduct on daily basis.
Booking of air freight, road freight and sea freight for shipments to be delivered to the end customer as per requests from the client.