Commercial Operations Specialist (Salesforce) REF 173
Our very reputable and expanding global client is recruiting a Contract Specialist, to be based in Dubai.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or work-related experience
• 2+ years of experience in a contracts administration and CRM system support role
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook & Teams
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Proactive, collaborative and team oriented
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport
• Ability to work well independently and autonomously
• Possess a multi-facet “do what it takes” attitude to help solve problems effectively and efficiently
• Creative thinker, problem solver, and have a growth mindset
• Positive attitude and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• As this is a global role, there is a need to be flexible in your work hours schedule and to accommodate (as needed) calls with other geographies
- Manage contracts with strong attention to detail with a keen ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Ensure language standards are in place for existing and new contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external contacts during contract development stages
- Follow up to ensure contractual agreements are fully executed
- Issue contracts and amendments, track customers and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments
- Manage and execute customer requests
- Facilitate requests, including the add-on product request process, and ensure high-quality experience with both customers and internal teams.
- Understand contract terms, such as payment, delivery, pricing & invoicing terms, and distill complex information into summaries and documentation for multiple stakeholders.
- Manage standard Salesforce dashboard reports and assist with additional reporting and dashboard requests
- Produce weekly and monthly Salesforce cadence reports
- Manage data management related processes in Salesforce; maintenance of accurate data within Salesforce of accounts, contact, opportunities and help the governance of these with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Data Governance of the Salesforce platform, supporting our teams towards data compliance.
- Oversee Sales portion of cross-functional compliance tracking including ongoing data entry and annual improvement initiatives
- Training and support for any users to use Salesforce
- Proactively develop process efficiencies
- Identify areas of improvement in process through your work with the field operations teams and develop recommendations for improvement in workflow and systems.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation for commercial operations processes
- Functional goals and objectives may differ from time to time based on Company goal and objectives and shall be communicated by Reporting manager.