Data Integration Engineer REF 166
Skillset / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, or related field.
• 3+ year’s experience with cloud data services including AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, etc. with practical knowledge of availability, scalability, clustering, microservices, multi-threaded development and performance patterns.
• 2+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements.
• Experience in project management or as a project lead.
• Experience in systems analysis and design.
• Basic network and IT infrastructure management, ETL frameworks and quality assurance.
• Familiarity with data analysis tools, especially SQL.
• Experience using / developing APIs.
• Working proficiency in SDLC CI/CD Execution (GitHub, Jenkins, AIM etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to simplify and effectively visualize and communicate the findings to others.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management capabilities.
• Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office suite of applications.
• Experience supporting SaaS applications.
• Domain knowledge of PMS / External Systems and Data integrations.
• Familiarity with Data Architecture, Data Extraction, Data Processing and Data Analysis.
• Understanding of Data Modeling.
• Experience developing within cloud-based environments, especially with Amazon Web Services (AWS certification is a huge plus).
Software integration and Customer Implementation is a specialized engineering discipline. It's important to recognize that the product integration program is a discipline that encompasses engineering, partnerships and product.
The Customer & Partner Implementation Team play a fundamental role in delivering customer fulfillment to the “end users” of ING and to our entire tech infrastructure. They require the ability to communicate with consistency, clarity, granularity which reinforces “customer retention” and overall efficiency.
The stream-aligned team addresses the complexities that are especially acute in client integration projects by providing the right mix of domain specialization, diversity of skill, and autonomy to address this domain problems.
In most cases, the CI Specialist will engage directly with “technical and non-technical customer representatives” and therefore the ability to communicate with intelligibility is essential.
Working with Customers is a major focal point. However, the CI Specialists will also work closely with internal teams such as: Sales, Operations, Technical Support and Data Engineering. To achieve success, you will implement our hybrid agile methodology, liaise daily with your team members, constantly demand help and support while always provide questions and feedback.
Customer Implementation Specialists report to the Director of Data Manager & Customer Implementation. About the Role
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies, a constant appetite for something new and a passion for data. You will be working in a high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact.
To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in the use of data management systems and able to work well as part of a team. You have a healthy sense of urgency and are able to visualize and track project timelines in real time. Ultimately, an Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
CI Specialist are required to execute and implement the implementation framework with absolutely consistency through collaboration and transparent communication.
• Meeting with clients / leads to configure and extract ING required data points.
• Work with third parties / partners to integrate ING.
• Following the agreed project plan for each client, making sure all tasks are completed for the timely activation of new customers in ING.
• Communicating with clients throughout the Customer Activation process with the objective of expending time to activation in ING.
• Educating clients on how to get as much value as possible from ING.
• Produce and manage client-facing and internal documentation.
• Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done.
Data Analyst are expected to lead or actively participate in the following meetings:
• Daily Stand-ups (internal)
o Synchronize team’s work
o Discuss impediments / challenges blocking team’s work
• Data Discovery / Report Configuration (external)
• ING Module Activation (external)
Based on company needs, the CI Specialist will be required to actively participate in Special Projects or Task Forces.
How are the Data Analysts / BI Measured
• Time to Customer Activation
• Customer Satisfaction
• Number of issues reported during the first four weeks after launch
• Reporting Accuracy