Project Sales Executive (Kitchen or Furniture Design/Sales or Project Management) REF 150
Our client, a reputable MNC in the field of Kitchen Design and Furniture is looking for an experienced Project Sales Executive:
This position plays the primary, customer-facing role in coordinating the development of a kitchen project that meets the needs and expectations of the client. The PSE will collaborate with the store's sales team, general contractor, production office, vendors, and Store Management to ensure "Best in class" customer experiences, while meeting sales and margin expectations.
- Prior experience in measuring, estimating, and project planning.
- 2-3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Kitchen and Furniture Design, Kitchen and Furniture Design Sales, or Kitchen and Furniture Design Project Management.
- English is mandatory, Arabic would be an advantage
Salary Range: From AED12,000 depending on years of experience, plus commission
- Build relationships with clients and proactively communicate throughout the project.
- Meet with clients in the store to assess their Kitchen project needs
- Perform an in home visit with the general contractor to collect project specifications and detailed measurements
- Collaborate with store associates to develop comprehensive Kitchen designs & quotes.
- Close kitchen and Furniture project sales
- Perform limited duties during the project installation phase that includes performing job site reviews.
- 2-3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Kitchen and/or Furniture Design , Kitchen and/or Furniture Design Sales, Kitchen and/or Furniture Design Project Management
- Preference for experience in Kitchen, and experience in multiple fields (i.e., Design, Sales, PM). Related Degrees/Certifications can count toward this requirement.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- 1 years of experience managing multiple tasks and coordinating multiple projects at different stages in the project cycle.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to the sales call/job site and to and from the store.