Our client is an international Consultancy specialising in strategising and implementing subsidised healthcare and treatment. The role focuses on Asia, (India, Malaysia, Philippines,) etc.
Educational Background and Experience
• Experience in a healthcare context is mandatory
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in science, economics, or social science
• Additional specialization in public health and/or epidemiology preferred.
• 2 – 5 years professional experience (pharmaceutical company or public health environment desirable)
• Proven project and people management experience
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Western educated with fluency in written and oral English
• Experience in Asia preferable
• This is a full-time position that will be based in Dubai remotely managing assigned teams in Asia.
• Flexibility in working hours is essential.
• Frequent travel to Asia.
Salary: up to AED18,000
Open to Candidates with Middle East experience who are currently in the UAE
Our Client is a respected market leader within the sports and leisure infrastructure sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree in engineering/marketing.
• Experience in dealing with end users, architects, consultants, contractors etc.
• Good contacts in relevant government institutions, private and public sector real
• Experience of developed a targeted plan to focus on key segments -
healthcare, education, hospitality, urban communities etc.
• Managed the process from specification to installation.
• Shown leadership in previous roles.
• Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic an advantage.
• Must have prior U.A.E. work experience and possess a valid U.A.E. driving
Salary AED 15 to 20k plus performance bonus